Views: 63171|Replies: 135

Do you have Monday syndrome? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-26 11:16:47 |Display all floors
The weekend is too soon for many people, and getting back into the busy work can make people feel blue.

I struggle for nearly an hour to force myself to get up on Monday morning, everything in my eyes seems grey, the crowded subway and the boss's face. Sometimes, I even feel stress and anxiety at sunday evening because the new working week will begin the next day. Do ou have the same feels with me?
   and how to get rid of monday blue?!
2749241352_b914cf75c3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 15:19:24 |Display all floors
With all due respect, are you the  newcomer who just walked out from the  ivory tower??

if you are,this kind of feeling that no body can avoid,which is quite normal.

when i started my work in the first year , MONDAY was liking a monster  could kill me ,the toughest time as you said was the Sunday Evening, so scare to see tommorrow/s sunshine.
because i knew full screen of emails were waiting for me to read and thousands of things were need to be fixed, as long as i thought of it, which would make  me sicked.

so i tried to asked my friend did they have got the same feeling as i did ,the answers were absloutely "YES",then i was told that waiving the awful feeling may be needed  half a year or even two years.sigh....

and now,the condition seem got a little relieve.

i guess may be there is another reason that you do not  like your job at all,not any interest in it.
that why you are scare MONDAY and the boss's face.

Suggest that get some friends to have fun and talk on the weekends ,
or get your GF or BF to hand out ,if you have got the accompany  to be with ,i think Monday will be fine.
But you also need to get along  well with
ur colleagues,make friend with them, you know,sometimes good relationship in the office can let you feel happy when you are working.

Try to get used to this job ,first you need to like it .

Anyway, For the sake of paying the rent(i am not sure whether you needmost of us working just for it ).

Mondy, You have to be there!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-27 14:04:47 |Display all floors

even at school

I got agitated at Sunday night....felt like time's flying that night and the new day's just pushing ahead..

but when Monday comes, it's just another ordinary day of the week....scared of piles and piles tasks and the boss's face..then what? have to go through it..clock's still ticking..next day's on the way to come...

Indeed, nothing to worry..it all works out at last..:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 09:34:31 |Display all floors
Yawn... absolutely I have the syndrome. I call on a four-day working week! Monday is the most hateful day!
I am a Beijing girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 10:04:47 |Display all floors
I hate everyday ,I work everyday .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 10:18:12 |Display all floors
The reason why you have this anxious feeling is due to your negative attitude twards life and work.

However, I have the same feeling like you. In fact, which make me very excited is Friday's night, because from that night, I'll have totally 2 days belonging only to myself. I can do whatever I like to do during these 2 days: I can lie in till afternoon, I can watching TV very late without worring  late for work. I can fully enjoy my days, however we should thanks these work day which filled with busy and stress, just because of these days, we can relax after the stress.

So you will get the true meaning of life. Sometimes life will hurt you but we still have to celebrate the Thanks Giving day.
The only way to get rid of Monday sindrome is be positive to life and work and the difficulties.
The man whose work is just his intrestings is lucky, but most of us is working for a better life or to pay the rent. So learn to love and enjoy your work or find out your intresting and work for it. Gradually, you'll be confident and happy.

Hope you can feel better with my suggestion.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 10:34:01 |Display all floors
i am so disgusted in the moring monday .we must have a meeting in the moring which have to reproted last week works and next week works .the manger face looks like ...........later they are give a speech .that's a monday moring thing .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.