Author: raymondlam

Do you have Monday syndrome? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-20 13:00:59 |Display all floors
enjoy ur job   ,  whatever ti is
enjoy ur life ,
cuz that's the life it is !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-25 15:58:31 |Display all floors
I believe that a lot of people have Monday syndrome,including me of cuz,but we should realize that it is life which belongs to us.try our best to be happy.that's enough

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-31 08:42:18 |Display all floors
I love Friday most. The reason why I love Friday is simply that I'll have 2 full days ahead of me all to
myself.

Raymond, which city are you living in? Your English name is interesting, it's the same as a HK star's. :)

[ Last edited by charlo at 2009-3-31 01:00 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-2 11:45:09 |Display all floors

same feeling

Every sunday everning, i become much more anxiety, because of the coming Monday morning. In my opnion, that because I don't like my job, my boss and many unhappy things in my company. But nobody is always in good fettle, so face what u don't like and don't think the bad part of the things. Make urself happy and I am happy now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 09:30:32 |Display all floors
no

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-3 19:48:31 |Display all floors

Just the same as you

Actually I hate Monday too.Since I came to university,the feeling is always existing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-4 21:45:04 |Display all floors
Actually, I must say yes...
I can't get up in a right time.
I always take a nap on bus.
Sometimes I am not willing to open my eyes on Monday afternoon, because I hate to sit in front of the computer for a whole day.
And when I think of the rest workday of the week, I feel more and more tired.
DAMN, is this really called Monday syndrome...!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.