Author: raymondlam

Do you have Monday syndrome? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-6 13:44:45 |Display all floors

laugh....

i have the same feel with u ,because everyone don't like work!maybe hate work.but that is life.u must to do that.so anyone like say u should find a good job and u like it .then u will like to work.who knows.
but i like wake up earlier on monday,and listen one song ,have a good meal,then go to the company.actully i really don't like take subway.why there has much more people???because it's in china?....
somebody said that u should face to mirror when u get out ur house,smile and say u r the best one or u wil do better for everything,or what u like to say.
i think it's unuseful...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-9 17:22:09 |Display all floors
I always feel stress and anxiety at sunday evening. And so hate to wake up on Mondays morning.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-4-11 02:51:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by raymondlam at 2008-12-26 11:16
The weekend is too soon for many people, and getting back into the busy work can make people feel blue.

I struggle for nearly an hour to force myself to get up on Monday morning, everything in m ...

I have the sunday evening syndrome.I can nto stay in the house on sunday evening.I feel depressed.:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 14:08:05 |Display all floors
most factors caused by what's the environment of working and living

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-19 21:42:05 |Display all floors

Monday syndrome

All effort might be of no effect for that modern disease which we have to be through in working life days.l may have unmatured idea proposing that we should be deeply aware what the society's essence is existing,that means life under class or rank pressure,whatever you like or not , you may be useful it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 13:09:53 |Display all floors
i can't agree with you more
i start panicing Sunday afternoon
life starts when you live with your heart

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-26 21:42:44 |Display all floors
I have the same feeling with you, I've justed graduated from the university for a short time, and at the beginning of my working days, I'm afraid of going to the company, especially when tomorrow is Monday, I'll be very sad, and seems everything can't attract me. But now, it's a little better now, and I'm sure you'll be good too.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.