Views: 12254|Replies: 16

Raising pets? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-25 15:40:23 |Display all floors
I used to raise a bird, chicks and a rabbit in my childhood but all of them ended up with sudden death. Or actually, it's my parents who truely feed them and clean them. We're not good pets raisers maybe. Actually my favorite animal is dogs, which I think are loyal and cute. There are several families in the neighborhood keep dogs and walking the dogs has become a common scene in the community. Sometimes I want to have a dog too when I see cute little dogs or watch them through TV, but I'm afraid I'm too lazy to walk it, clean the egesta for it. My parents live with me and they also have the same idea. They tell me to do the cleaning work by myself if I decide to raise a dog. So... I don't think I'll have the determination to have a dog in my life. What do you think about it? How do you handle the troubles?

P.S. My favorite dog is labrador. I can't help being excited when I see it, so cute!
Labrador_Retriever_puppies_.gif

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 09:33:27 |Display all floors
The dog is very cute.
The first ,I have no time to raise pet ,second simple life is my favorite,third the love of pet such as horse dog and cat will be discarded .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 09:56:42 |Display all floors
I like dog very much, it is so lovely...

but so regretful,I have to work every day and no time to care it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 09:57:21 |Display all floors
dogs is  my favorite animal too,it's very lovely ! and wanted to have one very much, but with the same

trouble to you. I'm working away from home, Don't have enough time and vigor to look after them!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 10:25:20 |Display all floors

how to determine careing the cute pet.

if you can not make a decision to raise the dog, it means you like dog not enough.

example , if you fall love with someone , you will try your best to think all the method to conque her or him.

So ,if you really like dog , come on , just do it follow you feel careless what will happen in the future.

who know what happen of our selves buddy!

cheer up guys!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 10:49:05 |Display all floors

I like dogs

who can speak chinese ++QQ546451392

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 10:55:09 |Display all floors
If you don't have any time to feed the dogs,I'm afraid you'd better not to raise them up. Otherwise, they will be one member of the carelessness dogs. In that case, that's very crucial for dogs.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.