Views: 13789|Replies: 70

Poor Chinese men with no women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-23 20:31:08 |Display all floors
As a Chinese man living in Australia, I find that doesn't matter how "proper", "educated" or "conservative" a Chinese woman from China is, it doesn't take long for she wants to go out with a white man, sleeps with him and throw all her "traditional values" out the window, but if she meets a Chinese man wanting the same thing, she will think he is immoral.  In fact most interracial couple living in Australia are white man with a Chinese woman.

Chinese man in Australia however are viewed as skinny, geeky, asexual being if not gay and most women would rather go out with any races whites, Indian, Arabs, Blacks, Aboriginals other than Chinese man.

Guess Chinese man need to stand up for their own asexual pathetic image huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-23 21:13:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xuerengui at 2008-12-23 20:31
As a Chinese man living in Australia, I find that doesn't matter how "proper", "educated" or "conservative" a Chinese woman from China is, it doesn't take long for she ...

this kind of situation always happen in china , I have no idea , can girls give me an answer ?

oh god , your post remind my sad love story .........

I do not want to comment it ....bye and good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-23 21:31:36 |Display all floors

Here is an example from a Chinese girl who is desperate for a white guy

Here is an example from a Chinese girl who is desperate for a white guy.  Its pathetic, there are good looking Chinese women with fat, old white guy everywhere in Australia.  While many Chinese guys have no girlfriend and no white women to like them

why it is so hard for an Asian girl?

Ad ID: 95091933
  Visits: 615        
Address: Adelaide View map
Date Listed: 19/12/2008

I'm an Asian girl, I put an advertisement of looking for a white guy be my boyfriend before, however, I didn't find one until now. I wonder why it is so difficult for an Asian girl to be noticed in Australia? Why there were so many replies about having s.x?

In my point of view, no matter what races you are,we might have the same emotional requirements, and all of us are normal people, we need girlfriends,  boyfriends,wife,husband,family, children, love, happiness etc.

I'm looking for a special white guy who can understand me, who can understand the real meaning of life. I hope he is good-educated, smart, serious, healthy and good-looking. Do not say I'm fussy, actually, I'm not at all. In order to make the relationship go further, he should suit me well. I don't mean he must be handsome, at least good-looking.

I broke up with my ex-bf, who is a white guy. I quite appreciate his serious attitude to relationship. Unfortunately, he is easy to be annoyed, due to panic attack. The first time when I heard that once he stayed at his house without stepping out for 2 years, I was too shocked to speak anything. He just sat in front of the computer playing games hour after hour, day by day. His room is always messy, In fact, I can accept his desire to video games, his habits and even his emotional temper, whereas, the worst thing is he is too stubborn and stupid to be persuaded. I'm really speechless and tired.

Well, My English is also a big barrier. I'm improving everyday, but I was not born here, how can I speak as good as you do?

If really there are someone who would like to pursue a relationship with a beautiful Asian girl, expect her culture, her idea and help her deal with all the difficulties in the life, please reply me.

Christmas is coming soon, I'd like to spend my first x'mas in my life with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-23 21:41:22 |Display all floors

am not as paranoid as you are...

i thought bein single & well to do bachelor is way to go in my lifetime after my 11yrs of married & 6yrs of divorced  

and now i have dozens of applicants that wish they'd have a chance 2B with me...i just dont care much for this sorta vanity in life anymore; i just score it if i want some fun & that is wham bang tinkew ma'am  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-23 21:43:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xuerengui at 2008-12-23 21:31
Here is an example from a Chinese girl who is desperate for a white guy.  Its pathetic, there are good looking Chinese women with fat, old white guy everywhere in Australia.  While many Chinese guy ...

I don't think it's worth it, either. Girls, young girls, look for white guys for excitement, curiosity, different taste, to put it bluntly.....and few end up well-going!! Given marriage or a long-term relationship, I definitely choose to begin with a Chinese male..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-23 21:49:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2008-12-23 21:41
i thought bein single & well to do bachelor is way to go in my lifetime after my 11yrs of married & 6yrs of divorced  

and now i have dozens of applicants that wish they'd have ...

pj...you worked it out with your chinese gf?? if my memory serves me well...you should again be married??!
I know last year I wasn't here...how's it??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-23 22:29:23 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by xuerengui at 2008-12-23 20:31
Are you Chinese?
Dare to tell the truth?
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.