Author: xuerengui

Poor Chinese men with no women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-23 18:23:13 |Display all floors
There is nobody to blame but ourselves.
First of all , life is not just about women. The 21 century is a century of yellow men. you have a lot thing to do. you can study science and technology and you can  travel around the world and you can explore the space, make movies , go back to China and help your fellow countrymen out of poverty. many , many things need you.
It does not make you special even if you screw hundreds of women of all races. You are still you. It changes nothing.
Ok, even it's very hard for a Chinese to get a white girl, we cannot blame our Chinese sisters for looking for  maybe richer and more powerful boyfriends.We need to suffer gracefully and silently while trying our best to focus more important jobs. Girls will come to you naturally when you make huge accomplishments in many branches of human endeavour.
There are many many things out there waiting for you to do.
There is nothing to say about racism as long as you are not ready to become a hardcore racist yourself and try to kill all those whose skins happen to be not yellow.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-1-24 05:09:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xuerengui at 2008-12-23 20:31
As a Chinese man living in Australia, I find that doesn't matter how "proper", "educated" or "conservative" a Chinese woman from China is, it doesn't take long for she ...

I have heard some chinese women to say that but I do not agree at all.It is the personality of a man that makes him attractive.It is not the body or the face.
Of course not every chinese man is attractive as not every westerner is attractive.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-24 06:05:26 |Display all floors

Looks like you have answered your question...

Originally posted by xuerengui at 1/23/2009 02:57 AM
What happens when a Chinese guy get too frustrated about his situation

... so how frustrated are you?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-24 06:30:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2008-12-29 02:10
Christianity forbids women from preaching. I find it sexist.

What bullshyte.

There are women "preachers" in many protestant Christian faiths, although the Catholics don't have women priests.

You are surprisingly ignorant and stupid, Timbuktool.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-24 10:37:34 |Display all floors
Another racist post:

By your meaning, White with chinese is anormal.

But you just forgot to mention that 90 % of chinese peoples who marry foreigners are chinese MEN wiht FOREIGN WOMEN.

I've been in Vietnam ch embassy recently: in one morning: near to 150 chinese men /vietnam girl where complete their visa...

I suggest you go to see psychologist because, in fact those who claim such racist idea ( we just see these 10% and ifgnore these 90%) have just a big problem with themselves: the reason you cannot find a girl are not to llok in foreign peoples, but only in yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-9 12:34:10 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-9 14:53:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xuerengui at 2008-12-23 20:31
As a Chinese man living in Australia, I find that doesn't matter how "proper", "educated" or "conservative" a Chinese woman from China is, it doesn't take long for she ...

It is obvious that you are pretty ignorant,  and completely brainwashed by the Anglo media.

You are ignorant,   because if you knew better,  you would know that very few Chinese women in Australia go out with white Australian men.

On average,  in racist Anglo Australian society,  where the white Australian practice racial segregation,   only 2 out of 10 Chinese women go out with white Australian men.   The large majority,  8 out of 10 Chinese women never go out with white Australian men due to the racism of Australian society.

Now,  contrast that with non racist,  non Anglo countries such as Sweden,  Holland,  France,  Germany,... where 7 out of 10 Chinese women go out with white Swedish, Dutch,  French,  German men!

As for the Chinese men,  in racist Anglo Australia,  zero out of 10 Chinese men go out with white Australian women,  whereas in non racist, non Anglo countries such as Sweden,  Holland,  France, Germany,..  6 out  of 10 Chinese men go out with white Swedish,  Dutch,  French,  German women!

Usually,  in Sweden,  Holland, ... on average 55% to 65% of the Chinese men marry white Swedish , Dutch,.. women,  and on average 65% to 75% of the Chinese women marry white Swedish,  Dutch... men.

For obvious reasons,  it is always easier for the Chinese women than for the Chinese men to get married.

Anyway,  only the Anglo countries such as Australia are racist.  

Australia is only the second most racist country in the world.   The most racist country in the world is New Zealand.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.