Views: 2403|Replies: 8

What should I do? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-22 18:10:58 |Display all floors
Life is hard for me. My boyfriend and I have been together for four years. Last year, his diabetes mellitus was diagnosed. At that time, we knew his family has that genetic disease. We bought an apartment one month before the disease was diagnosed. So we owe a lot of money to the bank and to his relatives. We both work in IT companies which means a lot of preasure for the work. Every day, I worry about his health (Does he eat too much or too little today?). I feel tired and ambivalent. I want to leave him since we have not been married. He is poor and unhealthy. However, we have nice time together and he's such an eay-going and kind hearted person.

It's really hard for me to choose....
I have thought about it for one year, but still I cannot make decision.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 18:30:02 |Display all floors
which  is  important    for  you  ?

the  love  you  think  important   ,you  should  live  with  him

the  bright  future  and  money   you  think  important,leave  him  now!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 19:06:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by teadrop at 2008-12-22 20:10
I want to leave him since we have not been married. He is poor and unhealthy.

I think you should leave him. He doesn't deserve such a selfish, greedy and heartless "friend".
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 20:31:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by teadrop at 2008-12-22 18:10
Life is hard for me. My boyfriend and I have been together for four years. Last year, his diabetes mellitus was diagnosed. At that time, we knew his family has that genetic disease. We bought an ap ...

I am a poor and unhealth boy too , that is why my ex-girlfriend leave me ...

as time went by , I put it down , and don't care about it any more .

well ....I still single now , because I believe that money is more important than love in girl mind .

maybe I am wrong , but , I do think so .......

anyway , I am enjoy my single life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 21:04:35 |Display all floors
if you love him very much,i think you should be with him.After all you are have been together for four years,you have been known him,and the heart is the  important  thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-23 00:28:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by teadrop at 2008-12-22 18:10
Life is hard for me. My boyfriend and I have been together for four years. Last year, his diabetes mellitus was diagnosed. At that time, we knew his family has that genetic disease. We bought an ap ...

prove to me if i'm wrong, but I think you will leave him at last...and it's coming soon~~~

after a year's consideration you are still staggering, so what does that mean? you already knew it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-23 00:31:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by garyguoyi at 2008-12-22 20:31

I am a poor and unhealth boy too , that is why my ex-girlfriend leave me ...

as time went by , I put it down , and don't care about it any more .

well ....I still single now , because I b ...

oh no...are you better now? you deserve a girl who truly love you for who you are with no string attached. There must be someone out there!!!! Good girls are actually much more than you think....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.