Author: raymondlam

Do you like shopping online? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-25 15:42:00 |Display all floors
can i buy a girlfriend on net?^_^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 13:28:59 |Display all floors
Yes! we are all agree that it is really convenient  shopping online.We needn't to go around in the real market  for searching the goods which we wantMaybe it will waste our time,energy,and much more money.Otherwise,we just need to click the mouse at home or in the ofice,and the commodity can be buyed in miniutes.But all of us wiil consider the the security of the bank card or credit card,worry about the haker internet will stole the money from the net-bank.Also we will hesitate about the quality of the commodity on line.Much of them are in poor quality,the seller just get the goods from the factory which are sample or the rest  good in the factory,so the goods are bad moe or less.So if you want buy sth from internet,pls take the goods compare with the quality,pls do not  refer to the picture only on the line,it is not turly goods.Maybe it is a fraud.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 15:08:28 |Display all floors
i just buy a pair of shoes from from taobao, when i first receive it i think oh my god, it s is not as nice as i thought, but when i look at it in the shop, i know that it is the same with mine, so when you want to buy something online, you should look at it in the shop, and choose whice do you want then find it online. in this way you will be satisfy with the goods from internet, also you save a lot of money, because goods online is most cheap. xixi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-28 20:40:08 |Display all floors
In my opinon,shopping online is a very convenient way to buy whatever you want (Your lover maybe not). I have bought several books on Dangdang online bookstore. As you konw,TAOBAO.com is a hot C2C store, i like the stuffs there,but i haven't buy anything yet. But i will try next moth. ONLINE SHOPPING CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-28 21:09:36 |Display all floors
i have a cap bought online, very cheap ,25yuan and fashionable,made in korea.
but just only once.
somthing cheap are apporprioate for online purchase.
even you are frauded,you will not lose too much....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-28 23:16:18 |Display all floors

I like shopping online

in my opinion, it's really a good thing to our daily life.I have many experiences of shopping online. I have bought  many kinds things, for example:books, clothes, underware, yoga facility, and so on. I have tried some shopping web too, joyo, taobao,dangdang, and so on.
then , some you guys maybe have  questions if  I have met  problems of  my merchandise? definitly yes, i have! but  i think it's not a big deal compared to the price i paid.it's so called You get what you pay for.
and another question about safe is signality,aha! i think one easy method is keeping your credit card empty when you needn't it!

[ Last edited by seeing_xxy at 2009-3-28 11:18 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-8 14:17:58 |Display all floors
"I love online shopping, much more than in the store. No digging for your size, if it's in stock, it's in stock. No digging through the racks, looking at tags, begging the sales associates to help you find a size, or pleading for them to check in the back. No false hope. I don't have to worry about shopping with other people. No stupid crying children or Loud Bitch who won't get off her cell phone. Don't have to say """"excuse me"""" or wait for someone to move so you can look at what they're looking at. No people, so I can shop in my underwear.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind shopping in stores, but I usually try to go in the morning or right before close so I don't have to deal with crowds.

I only shop online from stores that I trust and FREECULTR is my favorite among all. Btw, before buying from any store, I usually look at reviews online. If there aren't many, then I just go ahead and buy it. "

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.