Author: raymondlam

Do you like shopping online? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-5 13:34:30 |Display all floors

buying on line have two sides, it is only a new way of shopping

I ususlly bought some phone cards and books on line which is convenient  and little cheaper  than buying from real shop;
but two weeks ago, I bought a garment and a pair of shoes, their color and size aren't suitable for my expection or real commondity, So I think I will never but some clothers or shoes on line  which need to try it by ourself , but It's a convenient way to buys some others

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 09:03:34 |Display all floors

i just bought some books from net

I have bought some books from DangDang.com, both quality and service are usually good. i can get the books two days after placing the order and gave payment when it delivered. but if you buy map or map book, the size of word or picture might not as same as you want.
I also tried to buy some cosmetic from TAOBAO, but the payment is not as convenient as DANGDANG, you have to pay in advace, even the money is kept in the third party before your receiption of the goods, but i just don't like the way of payment compare to DangDang.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-10 22:21:22 |Display all floors
hoho,i'm currently addicted to online shopping,haha.
browse things is the greatest part,and comparing,and anticipating ur goods to come,hehe,i love it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-21 18:56:11 |Display all floors
I just shop once on Internet

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-21 19:17:37 |Display all floors
i have became a internet shopping fanatic since last year,according to the author says,with the development of  security for trading on the internet ,the people who are fond of shopping on online are steadily accumulate,frankly speaking, i am loving it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-21 20:41:00 |Display all floors
Just buy some small things which are not expensive. I'm still asured about all commodity quality on the line. If there ocurred some dispute, it is very troublesome to refund, right? So be cautious about onling shopping.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-22 23:13:00 |Display all floors
it's ok for me, and i donot have to ride the subway or bus for an hour to get to the right shop.
but my worry is the same as others, i.e., the quality. If there was any problem, it would be dismay.
I once shop online, and it is of good quality. but that's not necessarily the case.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.