Views: 29859|Replies: 56

Do you like shopping online? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-18 15:26:32 |Display all floors
Nowadays, people can enjoy their shopping in the comfort of their own home with the help of internet. Online shopping is becoming more and more popular in recent years, for its lower price and convenience. We don't have to queue up in busy shops and we can buy almost any product imaginable with just a few clicks of our mouse.

In the past, a lot of people were reluctant to shop online. They were worried about the security entering their card details on the net. But with the development of internet,  there worries have begun to disappear.

What do you think of online shopping? Are you a experienced online shopper?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-18 16:56:31 |Display all floors
I still worry abou the quality of the online goods. Many friends told me that the qualities are too bad because you cannot check the goods beforehand. As for entering credit card on the Internet, do you mean Taobao can avoid this problem? It has a third party to keep your money not be transfered before you confirm the receiption and content of the commodity. I only bought once online and the quality is OK. Am I so lucky? By the way, I don't like paying the freight collect!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-18 16:58:17 |Display all floors
Not frequently!But I like shopping online

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 09:31:52 |Display all floors
Very like it~and ofen do this~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 09:54:49 |Display all floors
I have thought about that several times, but i haven't tried until now.
in my opinion, goods online are regularly cheap but in poor quality.
one of my colleages often buy cloths online, whose quality are just common.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 09:57:06 |Display all floors
maybe i will consider buy some cheap or trival things online,
but i will never buy important or expensive things

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 10:17:36 |Display all floors

Yes!

[size=-2]Sample TextSample Text
Yes, I like shopping online but not for clothes. Just buy some books and DVDS. I think that's good for me.
我和雪人.jpg
Try my best to do !!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.