Views: 14671|Replies: 34

Year-end bonus? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-18 17:12:01 |Display all floors
Is your company going to reward you year-end bonus? Or have you already gotten it? We all know that the world financial crisis has affected our lives and some places fired some employees. But how about those who don't leave? Their back-busting work should be appreciated and the best way to reward them is to give them cash. Do you agree with me? Maybe the bosses don't! haha

[ Last edited by souvenir at 2008-12-22 10:56 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 15:47:15 |Display all floors
we have bonus last year, but I think that do not have this year, because some of our customers bankrupt, :)
so it is lucky for us that we are in the company now...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 15:53:15 |Display all floors

reply #1 souvenir

It is hard to say now , cause the boss would not tell you till the NEW YEAR .
When you get it , that's the true .
Hope , hope , make a wish , we can all get the year-end bonus

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 09:02:16 |Display all floors

regarding bonus

i've never received year-end bonus,don't even think that i can get such thing in a particular hard year.however,my salary got increased while my boss kept firing employees

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 10:15:07 |Display all floors
This is my third job in tow weeks. In the end of the lastt year, the boss fire me to avoid the year-end bonus. I still hate him. At my current job, because of the financial crisis our company fire 40% of the employees and 20% is on the six months holidays. And now, today we must have more 20% employees to take tow months holiday again. What the hell is it? I can see a lot of colleagues have family, wife, children etc. They are the main backbone of their home. Now they loosing jobs, on holidays, they work for this company for some years. 3 years, 5years and some of them had over 10years. What did we got? Nothing. That is what we got -nothing.... This is what we did and what we got....That's really beyond belief

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 10:19:59 |Display all floors
thx fully, already got mine months ago for several months$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 10:37:10 |Display all floors
This year we just have the 13th monthly salary,but do not have any yearly bonus,the same as my husband.The winter is really cold.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.