Author: yuan_zcen

Divided Chinese map! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-20 05:37:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-12-20 05:34Sounds a hell of a lot like what's happening in Tbt , hence the riots!

Sounds a hell of a lot like what's happening in Sydney, hence the riots!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-20 06:48:39 |Display all floors

emu's CV.

tim,

Emu has not even convinced himself that his ancestors massacred the Aborigines when they " settled " on the continent 230 years ago . They still think the land was Terra Nullis !  

He also insist that the opium trade forced upon China was to help the Chinese at their times of stress !

Do you really want to take him seriously ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-20 10:19:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2008-12-19 21:14

Your comparision with T1b3t is far, far off track. If there is anything to compare, it's  Alsace-Lorraine, or Elsass Lothringen. This was part of Germany until 1870. Modern Germany never claimed this piece of land back from France. They lost it in a war and it's ok this way.

Other than that, live with the fact that T1b3t is China and remains China, whether you like it or not. Constantly barking up a tree doesn't change anything....

7 years or 700 hundred years is not the issue. The point I was making was that a protectorate does not mean s.overeignty.

As for my 'barking up the wrong tree', I have already stated that I am not discussing about TBT being a part of China now. I am discussing HOW it became a part of China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-20 10:59:48 |Display all floors
North,

No TBTan leader made agreements with the Nationalist government, that government pointedly refused. Fealty to an emperor is not the same as loyalty to a nation, they are quite different things. I don't really expect you to understand that, you have yet to grasp the dynamics of law under an imperial rule. Even if the emperor is the state, one's obeisance to the emperor does not make you part of one-and-the-same state.This is one of those places where you'd probably have benefited from some Chr.istianity, as it would have well-introduced the concept of singular entities performing separable roles which do not create overlapping authorities.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-20 11:02:37 |Display all floors
Boring,

North is hopelessly dense, a fully lost cause. He's drank too much of the PRC kool-aid and drowned his last bit of reason in it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-20 11:42:15 |Display all floors

Light Bulb moment .

Allow me to wake you lot of China ill wishers up .

1)  Tbt is firmly and warmly in the embrace of Mother China .

2) Twn is getting closer and closer to that stage now that Ah Bian is in jail .

Which part of these facts do you have difficulty understanding ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-20 11:46:49 |Display all floors
Go away, you haven't even read the thread.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.