Author: yuan_zcen

Divided Chinese map! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-15 15:33:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by boring at 2008-12-18 18:13
Perhaps TWN and Tibet are marked differently because they were both colonies of China?

Maybe the Germans wanted to remind the posters here on CD that every time they slated the west for being co ...

it's very angry to hear the news that Tibet would be separated from China, it's more critical to view the map

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-18 12:09:37 |Display all floors

parts and parts and parts and parts

JUST WAIT FOR SOME MORE TIME:
EVERY HOUSE WILL CLAIM FOR STATEHOOD. EVERY ROOM OF THE HOUSE WILL FIGHT FOR COUNTRYHOOD. HA HA.
WHEN WE ALL ARE IN A SINGLE WORLD- WHY CANT WE BELIEVE THAT WE ARE IN A SINGLE FAMILY? HOW LONG WE KEEP ON DIVIDING IT? OH! IT IS THE TIME TO UNITE- NOT TO DEVIDE. COME ON!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-20 13:17:32 |Display all floors

in this world

in this world, there was 1.3 billion people live in china. so if cast a vote, should we have the sovereign rights to this area.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-27 19:09:55 |Display all floors
First, I don't believe if US and Europe government are an idiot. They know history of China rather than most of us here. They know about Tibet history very well. Only me, Chinese and the rest of Western people are true idiot.

Second, US mastering diplomatic and media skill that we don't have. They acting like this, it's not because of stupidity or ignorance. It's because part of their diplomatic skill. They actually attack China in very rude way. They play their card very well.

Wake up everybody!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-11 17:45:42 |Display all floors

Tibet

Whole world sees that Tibet is disputed area ( Hence do not stop Dalai Lama from visiting any nation around the world )
Force/Might/oppression  cannot last long ....it did not last in Russia also ! the worls most powerful nation for more than 500 years or so

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-14 22:45:10 |Display all floors

hope

I hope that our countries are increasingly integrated, more unified

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-15 14:04:15 |Display all floors
i cannot find an online map of China by the United Nations.

a member of its Security Council and no map?!

how come, Mr United Nations?

how come?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.