Author: yuan_zcen

Divided Chinese map! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-2 10:54:08 |Display all floors
Those maps disclose the conspiracy of western countries which dislike an united China, Western countries try everythings possible to frustrate unity of China. The ideas behind the thing are that they don't desire to see a powerful China stand in front of them ; they also think Ta!wan is a trump card in their hand and want to use it to threat China in some situations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-7 12:09:12 |Display all floors
i see the picture and the publication made a mistake that is all. I have many maps of the world and China doesn't look like that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-11 15:33:40 |Display all floors
I think it's meaningless for us to debate here. Nothing would change even you talk my ear off.
The key point is the power. If one day China become the most powerful country controling the world's economic vein, I believe no one would bring up this topic agin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-16 03:55:03 |Display all floors

All they can do is talk.

No matter what the people say around the World, all they can do is talk.

Nobody can stop their mouths, let them talk.

They still need to come open offices and peddle their products to the Rising Chinese Middle Class.

Just like how many countries despise Americans, but yet they still flock over there for work and business!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-16 04:29:49 |Display all floors

The Power of Christ compels you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-16 14:13:06 |Display all floors

no nanchang~
as the weather report in chinadaily~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-30 17:31:32 |Display all floors

a good job

You have done a good job!
Our officials in MOFA should be more sensitvie to this popular mistakes (we can just assume these as mistakes because of the complexity of cross-strait relations) and work hard to protect our national interests.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.