Author: yuan_zcen

Divided Chinese map! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-14 14:06:22 |Display all floors
agaist it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-16 11:23:15 |Display all floors
i'm angry .why the foriegner do not  accept  our host for  tibet ?i'm born to know  tibet belongs to china.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-17 10:18:26 |Display all floors
Almost all the western countries draw the map of China with a different color for Taiwan. That's really surprised me a little at first. No matter what happened to Taiwan in the past hundreds of years, the compelling point is, Taiwan is part of China now!!!

I find this on http://www.wordtravels.com/

and this is from Lonelyplanet:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-22 12:06:42 |Display all floors
China last year to this year (2009) has grown roughly 30 Million in population in one year. Just to give you an idea that is more than the current pouplation of Taiwan. 22 Million Est 2009.

Please lookup the source and publication population. If the publication population is a small countries size then ignore the publication. The idea is too small and will grown at a slower pace than the idea of the united entity of China which is enstilled in a larger growing population therefore the idea of a united China is growing at a much faster rate than any other idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-22 12:49:13 |Display all floors

Reply #438 WarriorAngel's post

"New Zealand's Maori people should have their own sovereign nation in which to dwell"

No no noooooo, NZs Maori are nothing to do with you so please stay out of it. they are, for the most part, happy and extremely well looked after!

"how can countries like China, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, England, and France, with their current state of gluttonous vanity and arrogance and massive nuclear arsenal and weapons technology, who sit in the faggot UN and Judge the world's actions as right or wrong, be so opressive, evil, murderous, and theiving at heart?"

No no nooooo, NZ has no nukes, has a miniscule military these days (not like my Dads days), but excellent technology. We are no threat to anyone, deploy troops all over the world in Peacekeeping duties and are not belligerent in any way!

Your facts, regarding NZ, are erroneous! Please leave my beloved NZ out of this, thanks in advance.

......................."I fully intend to harvest the War part.

War is Mine "..........meaning?

[ Last edited by exportedkiwi at 2009-5-22 12:50 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-23 03:00:18 |Display all floors

ROC constitution set up before 1949

Article 64. Members of the Legislative Yuan shall be elected in accordance with the following provisions:

1. Those to be elected from the provinces and by the municipalities under the direct jurisdiction of the Executive Yuan shall be five for each province or municipality with a population of not more than 3,000,000, one additional member shall be elected for each additional 1,000,000 in a province or municipality whose population is over 3,000,000;
   2. Those to be elected from Mongolian Leagues and Banners;
   3. Those to be elected from Tibet;
   4. Those to be elected by various racial groups in frontier regions;
   5. Those to be elected by Chinese citizens residing abroad; and
   6. Those to be elected by occupational groups.

Tibet will always be part of China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-27 21:43:32 |Display all floors

show him our fist

people from other nations who don't understand china ,  since they have their understanding and standing (superficial in general, i have no comment on it) so they map the world as they think.  but being a chinese people ,  it is hard to forgive those who are still questioning  our national map(actually we have lost too much after a hundred years disgrace), and make some strange comment on it ,  assumed that someone claimed you don't have right to possess your family treature, because it is your ancestor's effort, not yours. surely, i will give him a warning and lesson , he will regret for his blindness and ingorance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.