Author: yuan_zcen

Divided Chinese map! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-7 14:28:15 |Display all floors
California Republic seems to be waving a flag here.
Anybody wants to give him a history lesson?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-11 12:38:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuan_zcen at 2009-2-5 10:14

Let's be honest, what matters on foreign map is what the international community thinks. Some maps will be with Taiwan, some others not.
When China will know how to handle foreign policy properly, things may become clear.
So, you should complain about Chinese foreign policy...not about foreign maps.
If China and Taiwan cannot handle their problems properly, why should we pay for it?
It makes me laugh so much to see how foreigners are always accused for the lack of efficiency of Chinese government. Handle this problem clearly, and maps will be clear!
Anyway, most of the countries now admit that Taiwan is a part of China. You should praise this improvement!
I am a bit bored about this self-love, this serious way to treat every national subject... there is no "auto-derision"...never. When China will learn to laugh about itself...? It's a great proof of wisdom to do so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-11 14:01:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuan_zcen at 2009-2-2 09:54
Madame, Monsieur ,
Nous avons constaté que la carte chinoise que vous adoptez actuellement n'est pas correct. Les erreurs principaux sont : dans l'acception de mot Taïwan, il est écrit &quo ...

Peut-être M. yuan_zcen pourrait demander aux Taiwanais s'ils veulent être gouvernés par Beijing ou non.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-13 11:05:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fredius at 2009-2-11 12:38

Let's be honest, what matters on foreign map is what the international community thinks. Some maps will be with Taiwan, some others not.
When China will know how to handle foreign policy prop ...

Territory and sovereignty are serious matters for China.
Would you beat yourself when you fight? No.
So don't deride yourself when you debate. Use your humor to beat your opponent.
[url=http://www.chinahdtv.org/promotionlink.php?key=24856e9c0fb449bb9366b526cbeb40dc][img]http://www.chinahdtv.org/pic/prolink.png[/img][/url]

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-2-13 12:00:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2009-2-11 15:01

Peut-être M. yuan_zcen pourrait demander aux Taiwanais s'ils veulent être gouvernés par Beijing ou non.

Dear Bern,

I suppose you're French, aren't you?

I believe that this is a matter of time. It will come naturally and I believe that both sides are on the correct course.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-13 15:55:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2009-2-13 12:00

Dear Bern,

I suppose you're French, aren't you?

I believe that this is a matter of time. It will come naturally and I believe that both sides are on the correct course.

Thank you, satsu. I'm not able to reply him because I cannot read french.
[url=http://www.chinahdtv.org/promotionlink.php?key=24856e9c0fb449bb9366b526cbeb40dc][img]http://www.chinahdtv.org/pic/prolink.png[/img][/url]

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-2-13 18:43:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuan_zcen at 2009-2-13 16:55

Thank you, satsu. I'm not able to reply him because I cannot read french.

Hmmm, strange, I was of the opinion that you're fluent in French. :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.