Views: 16125|Replies: 32

Being loved in big city(大城小爱) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-17 15:25:29 |Display all floors
I stayed at home as usual yesterday, watch TV, cook......While at 6.00PM the door bell rang, I opened the door only to find my boyfriend stood before me with one bound of  beautiful roses in his hands. I was surprised because there had been a long time since he bought me flowers last time. Having me in his arms my loved bf told me: we met on Dec16,2006. I was moved so and warm affection stuffed in my heart.  

I resigned my job in Oct,  till today I have stayed at home totally two months. In the last two months my boyfriend shows his consideration and comforts me, never complain. He always tells me under credit crisis it is hard to find a suitable job, which is for everybody.

Because of his love though I have no job for two months I am happy everyday. Because of his encouragement I am making great efforts everyday.

I love my boyfriend and he loves me:).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 17:32:13 |Display all floors
You are so lucky. You have a good boyfriend.
When I was changing job, my boyfriend also supported me very much. And he showed a great consideration. He gave me a lot of advices. But, sometimes we had arguement on the career defination. Whatever, under his support and my effort, I find a steady and better job compared.
But I think I could do better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 17:51:27 |Display all floors
so,you must be a beautiful lady.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-18 14:44:08 |Display all floors

Being loved in big city(大城小爱)

I am just so so, not beautiful(my boyfriend always tells me).^-^

He is really a good person, honesty, tolerance, hardworking(everyday he cooks for me after work). Though he works hard we can only keep our heart and body together. We are belt-tightening to save. Two days ago, after dinner we went shopping(to buy vegetable). We searched two marketplaces only to buy radish(0.2/half a kilogramme).  But we were not upset. We returned home hand-in-hand, talked and laughed.

We are both positive, and we struggle for a better life, no give up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 13:59:02 |Display all floors

Reply #1 chrislym8's post

wow,
good boyfriend , happy life...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 17:09:20 |Display all floors

Being loved in big city(大城小爱)

Actually he is not handsome, and a little dour.

We were introduced by one of his relatives.  We did not like each other at first sight.

Late after we have got along with each other more than one year he told me he consulted one of his classmates after the blind date. He told his classmate that he did not like blind date, and he was annoyed.  His parents thought he had been old enough and there should be one woman to take charge of him. He was very upset.  He also told his classmate the girled introduced was not beautiful, even no face-painting, no fine clothes.

To his surprise, his classmate suggested him to have a try. He told my boyfriend maybe the result  would be the contrary, maybe the girl had good virtue. My boyfriend thought through and in the end sent me messages.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-20 13:19:51 |Display all floors

good job you two have done

your boyfriend are so romantic and caring for you!you have met the mr right!
wish you good day everyday!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.