Author: chrislym8

Being loved in big city(大城小爱) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-22 12:05:01 |Display all floors
Think you have lose your job. But still struggle!!!
Hope everything be ok and fine for you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 16:19:11 |Display all floors
To:chrislym8
I am looking for a girl just like you ,living in a common life,but unfortunately,it seems like almost everyone is realistic,they need big house and nice car to live in a so-called easy life,do they mirror thier faces or do the  know how much the hell they are worth? Sounds crazy~ There are many female colleagues in my company , they are the remaining girls people said nowadays.They are single,not young anymore but they ask much more.It's funny!
A friend told me that the level of my girl is in terms to my incoming bracket... It sounds ridiculous,but it is true...
That's the trend of the modern life. I am in a  puzzle...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 16:35:13 |Display all floors
I got a good girlfriend before,but i didn't treasure her ,and for some reason i leave her,if  time could be back,i won't let her go definitely ! God is equal to everyone ,now i can feel the taste that she ever had. But it's too late.
So my friends her,plz love your beloved ,forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 20:51:42 |Display all floors

Being loved in big city(大城小爱)

Today I only sold one bag. Sometimes I do think  I am stupid, I do not know how to introduce my bags so people won't buy them. I just stood there frigidly, no word expect for "new style bags, please have a look" can be uttered from my mouth. I will think through this with a little depression.

I will keep on selling bags before I find a new job. My boyfriend always says if people want to buy there no need more words, and I also need not stay outside several hours without a rest. I know he cares me. I r eally appreciate.

Maybe I can not be paid by my efforts, while no gain without pain. We will keep on pursuing, no give up.

Hope everyone loves and loved. Hope we all can enjoy life.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-24 21:48:18 |Display all floors

Being loved in big city(大城小爱)

Today is really a black date for me. I sold three bags with total amount CNY95yuan, while when I returned home only to find I received false coin, totally t hree hundred yuan. That means I sustain losses in business more than two hundred yuan. This really hurts me. I am depressed so. It seems when I strive hard to pursue success, I can not succeed at all.

Life is difficult. I want to have a better life through my hard work, and I try my best. I am a loser. The most important thing is it seems I always bring trouble to my boyfriend. During the past three days he did housework and he picked me up in the market after work. He accompanied me through all the difficulty, while I took home three hundred false coin. I cried when I saw him and told him all this.  He consoled me and cooked dinner as usual. I really feel conscience stricken to him.

I am hurted by the true-life frightfulness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-27 20:38:28 |Display all floors

Being loved in big city

Life is hard. I always believe I am fated.

While I still can control my attitude to face it, I choose positive mental attutide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 16:45:11 |Display all floors

Being loved in big city

Yesterday morning we decided to have chaffy dish . We shopped and bought many kinds of food. Mutton, bolus made of beef & fish, cabbage, potato, tomato, radish,vermicelli,etc, we bought so many delicous food. We were so excited.

After we returned home we started preparation for the chaffy dish--our love dinner. I washed the vegetables and he hucked the potato. I cooked a bottle of hot water and he  chopped the flesh. Happniess overflowed in our hearts. Everything was so lovely. Half an hour passed and our chaffy fish started.

First we fried the condiments, then put them into induction cooker.  The hot water was inpouring into the induction cooker too. After five minutes the water boiled, we put food in. Together with soy sauce made by my boyfriend we enjoyed our chaffy dish. It was so dedicious that I would have drunk all the soup used for chaffy dish, but my boyfriend stopped me. He told me it would harm my health in case there were too much oil in the soup.

I love the chaffy dish so much that my boyfriend has promised another one.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.