Views: 4290|Replies: 6

A warming especially for Chinese girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-17 12:15:57 |Display all floors
Beware of an American whose username is  whataboutbob or  myerssteve70 / stevemyers  or something like that.

The man pretends to be 20 something sunshine boy so that he can attract/cheat some grils . He actually is a guy who has a wife and kids.
Sick American,he should feel shame for himself  !!

Chinese girls, especially those who want a western man , be careful when you make friends with strangers.   Don't tell everything to a stranger!!  You never know what kind of person the stranger would be !

whataboutbob's Profile
[ Send P.M. ]     [ Buddy ]     [ Search ]     [ Back to previous page ]

UID: 112159
Reg. Date: 2006-9-21
Last Post: 2008-3-25 09:02
Page Views: 2160
Online Time: Total online 102.67 hours, and this month 26.67 hours  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nickname: None  
User Group: Primary Member  
Posting Rank: Poster  
Reading Access: 20
Credits: 74
works: 74  
Posts per day: 0.09 Posts
Posts in Digest: 0 Posts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biography:   

Personal Information

Site:   

Email:   
QQ:  
MSN: bb1bolen@gmail.com  

[ Last edited by SOSattention at 2008-12-17 12:50 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 22:46:45 |Display all floors
I just found this.. this is not true.  I have no idea who this person , or why they dislike me.  Notice they made up a fake name for themselves simply to post this.  I feel sorry that someone would say this.  I would like to post this to the moderator to have this removed... and to also find who the actual original poster was and have them punished for slander.  

Thank you,
whataboutbob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 22:51:20 |Display all floors
Also, it is unreasonable and unfair to stereotype all Western men as unkind and untrustworthy.  It is ridiculous to assume that all people of a certain region will act the same way based upon the actions of one.

Again, I do not know who this is ,  or why they make these false claims about me.  I feel sorry for them that they feel the need to attack me in a public forum, hiding behind a false name.

Thank you,
whataboutbob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-14 18:33:00 |Display all floors
looks like you have an enemy or you may have crossed some lady but if i were you i would sue for slander
can you do that in china?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-15 23:42:45 |Display all floors

I do believe your post goes 2 way.

If a Chinese girl needs to be careful of a western guy, the a western guy also need to be care that a chinese girl is not using him for some.

Maybe its better not to judge either side and take people as they come?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-18 13:18:20 |Display all floors
-.-" not shocking. and Im sure there are even more here flying around on the forum...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-18 22:02:18 |Display all floors
I am not interested in this thread.  Be it a mere slander or a joke, it's hard to discern who is in the right based only on the two persons' defending remarks...

And for the "victim", why would another person slander and would she/he do this for no reason at all?  guess the story is far more than out of expectation.   

I do believe there is a reason behind what you call a slander thing.    There must be some connection between the way you've acting as a person(or playboy?) and this so-called slander.

If what the person said is correct, time to clearn your own acts and start to behave.

If it is literally a slander, think about why that would happen...

whatever the truth is, I am just a passerby...
Hello! I am new!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.