Author: greatlady

How to keep a good mood and attitude towards this life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-16 18:50:00 |Display all floors
There are many people living in a bad life. The most important thing is being optimestic, feeling and appreciating the support form all your love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-16 18:51:40 |Display all floors
I advise you find a goal!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-16 19:38:56 |Display all floors

if you lost job and no money in economy crisis!

I really do not talk anything above. I think many people only can cry if you lost job and no money in economy crisis!
Badminton&English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-16 22:16:36 |Display all floors
Everything will not be go well, so now if you had tried and did not see the effect. please not to pay attention on it.

It is suggested that do exercises, and see less words if you can not communicate effectively.

Do not be frustrated, the sun will rise everyday no matter how you are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-16 22:42:32 |Display all floors

follow him & you will be a chimpanzee...

Originally posted by iamnaive at 12/11/08 11:33 PM
Rule No. 1:   Read CD Forum regularly for entertainment purpose
Rule No. 2:   Eat 1 banana daily

my philosophy is to stay focus & stay in control...and do as much as you can but not overloaded with anxiety   :)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-16 23:47:19 |Display all floors

Trust yourself

I hava many words to show you, but because of my poor English, so...
In a word, Trust yourself, the bad situation would gone in some day, and try your best, tomorrow will be better.
And sometimes, you should find somebody for help -- One problem shared is one problem halved.
Best wishes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 08:38:34 |Display all floors
always we may not change the reality ( such as the economic crisis ), but we can change our mood . If we cab keep an active mood , we can conquer everything , you should know most of our feeling are the similay with you , but remember : never give up . Both of us . For the world never trust your tears ....:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.