Author: greatlady

How to keep a good mood and attitude towards this life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-16 10:20:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petunia at 2008-12-16 10:11
I should feel depressed since the manager of  company announce that he decided to cut the unnecessary
staff. But who is the unnecessary people? The manager create an good idea. All the personnel  ...

hey,
don't care that game your manager asked you to play,
looks u know clearly what kind of life u want to live and what person u want to be, right?
that's enough, just do it and be yourself, this is the most important thing for us, right?!
good luck!:handshake

[ Last edited by allenmiao at 2008-12-16 10:21 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-16 10:38:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterrr at 2008-12-15 22:44
If you stop thinking about the future you eliminate your worries

it's not advisable suggestion, everyone should think and plan own future, otherwise we will have no target in life, if so, how can we
fulfil our demand?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-16 11:02:09 |Display all floors
some suggesiton to u,
are a greatlady, right?
ur question shows u are an active lady, that's good character for success, right?
looks u have own business with your partner, of course we know global financial crisis is infecting our job, life, biz. facing this, we should adjust our strategy timely, also never let depression to break down our life and passion.
try to think the worst thing, at least we have own family and best friends, sun always will rise every morning. trying to enjoy everyday is the most improtant. it is never late for us to earn money, right? so just offload your loading and relax yourself, u will find life is beautiful and everyday is a new beginning for u.
if possible u can have a trip to hug the nature physically, along or with your family, friends is ok, sometimes travel is a better way to relax yourself. do u think so?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-16 11:05:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by princess_eos at 2008-12-12 13:07
when i feel terrible, i will cry and then tell myself, "chi, not a big deal, i can handle it "

~~~~chi~~~~ nuibi  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-16 11:21:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petunia at 2008-12-16 10:11
I should feel depressed since the manager of  company announce that he decided to cut the unnecessary
staff. But who is the unnecessary people? The manager create an good idea. All the personnel  ...

I can't  believe  your company  would   do something like  this.   as  far as  i  know,  a  decent company will  focus on how to  build  a  team  within which  all  staff  will cooperate fully and effectively with each  other.  what your  company do is totally  unacceptable  and unethical and not  very  constructive,  it  will ruin the trust  among all staff.    I  could  understand   your feeling right now  since you know  all your colleagues  had  a bad  impression on  you.   it  is not your fault,  I think  you did't find  the team that fit you.
being popular among  all  staff has nothing concern  work  ability, so  you  shouldn't question your ability.
  maybe all your colleagues  fail to recognize and appreciate  how extraordinary  you are. that is pathetic of them.
   if   you  want to  quit you  current position and be a teacher,  that is your  choice,given the sour job market  we all have to face right  now, it is a little risky for you to quit..................make your own choice, before you make your final decision, you had better  seek  some advice form those people who  is teacher right now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-16 11:37:58 |Display all floors
music,movie,football,~~~,there are so many things can help you .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-16 12:23:22 |Display all floors

ok

the human almost lives in two side world --day and night .when we enjoy sunshine and bule sky , we should think about darkness and unhappiness .now economic condition is very bad ,but it can prove we will get more and more offers in the future. a za a za fighting

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.