Author: greatlady

How to keep a good mood and attitude towards this life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-18 09:07:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by egoist at 2008-12-16 11:21

I can't  believe  your company  would   do something like  this.   as  far as  i  know,  a  decent company will  focus on how to  build  a  team  within which  all  staff  will cooperate  ...

Thank you for your suggestion.  Every coin has two sides,and it  also works for financial crisis.
The risk and opportunity co-exsit in the crisis. But i shuld be very prudent to the quit.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-18 11:39:09 |Display all floors
a good mood is necessary in our daily  work, but some times we can leak out , because it can make ourselves feel comfortable, the bad mood is also a part of our colorful life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-18 13:23:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petunia at 2008-12-18 09:07

Thank you for your suggestion.  Every coin has two sides,and it  also works for financial crisis.
The risk and opportunity co-exsit in the crisis. But i shuld be very prudent to the q ...

today, one of my colleague is fired, don't know the actual reason, so horrible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-18 14:05:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2008-12-18 13:23

today, one of my colleague is fired, don't know the actual reason, so horrible.

we had more than 100 workers are laid off ,that's fact.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-18 15:51:00 |Display all floors
i think u can go ground the city where u like ,and with your beloved one ,and find u always a girl ,and u have    nothing to do,the world finance crisis is the normal,and the life of u is real,so in this time ,u should do is to learning ,traveling,singing,and do some other things ,beacase thers r so little thing to do ,the export and inport will stop,and the many companies will be fallen, so little bussiness to do,why u feel so bad ,this time just let u to feel free, a holiday fo u
Thanks&Best Reards!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 23:26:36 |Display all floors
each person would go through ups and downs
when u succed, u should compare yourself with the ones have made even bigger succed.
but when u suffering, u should compare with the guys suffering in even worse condition
For now,  as affect of the financial crisis, much person are out of  work and even the postgraduates are hard to get a low paid jobs.
Compare to them, maybe u are a luckydog in much fields.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 23:52:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jiangmin02229 at 2008-12-19 23:26
each person would go through ups and downs
when u succed, u should compare yourself with the ones have made even bigger succed.
but when u suffering, u should compare with the guys suffering in e ...

very nice point , i can't agree with you more.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.