Author: greatlady

How to keep a good mood and attitude towards this life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-17 15:56:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fresh_air at 2008-12-17 15:54

Haha...,Yep

You also can receive the messages free in the air..

our master monk always tells us how to tune into it
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 17:24:19 |Display all floors
i think you are so lucy.
to me ,your english is better than me.
i am envious of your english speaking.
hehe,,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 21:28:24 |Display all floors

hi

first u must admit and know it is a lonely way to start a bussiness,if u want to make ur company more stronger,more competitive,once u choose it u have to endure loneliness,i can understand ur feeling,sometimes the frustration couldnt be dumped by solace from ur family`s love
second,the financial crisis  caused a bad result,every field was hit more or less,which a truth everyone cant escape,so with a liberal attitude toward it will bring u much confidance,perhaps u are owning a big break in ur career,the bright future will come soon,just keep optimistic
third,keep smile in front of ur family,they are innocent,as a man,struggling in tough situation is neccessary,more care to ur family,they are more worried seeing ur depressed face,u should give them happiness,shouldnt u?

i have invested some to my friend`s company which started several month ago,maybe i will participate in management as his partiner,and treat it as my company,sooner or later iwill go to the hard way like u

my friends,try ur best to smile,and smile at last
arise and go forth
english is part of my life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 23:25:56 |Display all floors
I think you need some changes in your life
You know ,when you do the same thing every day,you will feel bored and not be happy.
Come on,change the way of you working,or do some other interesting things
How to say? Stimulate  your mood ,just make your life be lifeful.
Just like the quiet water broken by your carpolites,you should look for "some carpolites" to break your life
Yours or others will be OK,of course ,it should be healthy..  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 23:54:43 |Display all floors
To sit- down and to calm down to gain back the normal attitudes and normal peaceful manners.
the ppls in the world are same like you ,or even worse.
Stop your extremely desire for the money and materials that can not come to you by  wishes.
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-18 08:33:27 |Display all floors
I can see similar cases in my office every day , cause my manager snarled almost every day due to various problems , then he came to work the second day , as normal . The scene repeats and repeats .
I like to eat when I feel  too much compression . It may reduce the haze in my heart .
That I suggest :
1) shout at the top of your voice , choose a place whne you are alone
2) fill your stomach with lots of foods , better of those can easily be  eupeptic ones
Last , the eco depression is faced by almost everyone , try to take it easy as you colud

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-18 08:55:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2008-12-16 10:20

hey,
don't care that game your manager asked you to play,
looks u know clearly what kind of life u want to live and what person u want to be, right?
that's enough, just  ...

Thank you for your encouragement!  
To be oneself is not very easy, but i believe i can do it !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.