Author: greatlady

How to keep a good mood and attitude towards this life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-17 13:41:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nancybeijing at 2008-12-17 13:04
Never give up ,keep moving !

are u a fan of ANTA?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 15:00:56 |Display all floors
Sometimes,we may have some kind of depression that we can not tell in words. Try to chang a perspective and life style,you may feel better. Travel is a good healer.If it does not work,we only  rely on time.May you feel better as soon as possible!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 15:36:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2008-12-11 23:35
I was working for myself for  years and it was all good in the past.
As the crisis hit on me (some one may yes) this year,more often I feel frustrated and presured everyday.
my mood ,my attitude  ...

I think you must have  big pressure , so just relax ,have a rest .You can have a holiday to travel , you can let you heart into nature . Forget  everything ,just release you in good mood .
I'm sure you'll better !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 15:39:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamlost at 2008-12-12 12:19
The bad economics we cannot change, single-handedly. In other words, it is fair to everyone, isn't it?

Think about it, whatever you may lose, you still have your health, your family, your belove ...

That was on my mind !

In the center of your heart and our heart there is a wireless station: as long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, cheer, courage and power from men and from the infinite, then we could keep our good mood  and attitude torward life. You see, things are not always what they seem..:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 15:44:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fresh_air at 2008-12-17 15:39

That was on my mind !

In the center of your heart and our heart there is a wireless station: as long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, cheer, courage and power from men and  ...

seems fresh thinks like Guan Shi Yin Pusa nowadays

um mani padme hum
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 15:47:59 |Display all floors

Reply #68 fresh_air's post

good news that there is a Wireless Station in your heart~~which also may make you see free TV programs all around the world~~
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 15:54:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2008-12-17 15:47
good news that there is a Wireless Station in your heart~~which also may make you see free TV programs all around the world~~

Haha...,Yep

You also can receive the messages free in the air..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.