Author: greatlady

How to keep a good mood and attitude towards this life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-25 19:47:05 |Display all floors

Feeling

I'm very sorry to hear that!But I have the same feeling as you have in dairy life. BUT I can see it in a possitive
way until I find the solution.
Maybe you need a doctor for a reference!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-25 20:54:36 |Display all floors
I'm so sorry to read this.Honestly speaking, I don't know how to solve your problem.But I believe it that the economy will become good again.Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-25 21:52:32 |Display all floors
you are the only one who can save you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 11:16:24 |Display all floors

wish all of us good luck in the coming 2009

Since we could not change the environment(such as the financial crisis),let us change ourselves.
do ur best to keep an active attitude,bright laugh....
though it is easier said than done,i think it depends on ur willpower.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 11:52:47 |Display all floors
....that's a big deal to completely read the responses. I think my english still have a big space to improve.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 13:33:25 |Display all floors
:)when you have been in blue mood,you shall have a good rest for yourself ,for doing something you enjoy.To be confident for your life.Everything is going well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 22:50:05 |Display all floors
maybe you need someone to share your feeling, a good friend, or just a stranger, to listen to you.

your pressure is from yourself, from the inside of your heart. The best thing to do is to let it come out, just like pouring the water from a bottle. it's a good way to relax yourself.

best wishes:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.