Author: greatlady

How to keep a good mood and attitude towards this life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-17 09:02:42 |Display all floors
when you confront these confusions,you can try to take a trip around china or abroad  , and go to seaside    is also a good idea.After you come back ,you will be of good heart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 09:13:58 |Display all floors

my suggest

i suggest you have a traveling,commune with the nature,you will find everything is on its way,nothing is too important to abandon , just make your life  much more happier, you should know that whatever  you do is for make you life feel happy, so if you don't  like something ,you needn't do that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 09:14:04 |Display all floors
i think, there are many ways to keep mood and attitude good, like reading, going out for a walk, chating with yourfriends and so on. the important thing is that you want to change yourself indeed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 09:29:23 |Display all floors
i was the same situation till yesterday.
but just because the regardful words from my bf.
at this time,you may need to relax more and a comfortable leisure time with your beloved.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 10:09:52 |Display all floors

Reply #61 blackberry10's post

you are Girl?
a valuable Newcomer of this forum~~
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 13:04:08 |Display all floors
Never give up ,keep moving !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 13:22:58 |Display all floors
Our life depends on our attitude, when you laugh,the whole world laugh. so when you are losed,what you should do is to think out what is my difficulty and how to overcome step by step, at the same time what you need is just  the optimistical attitude.Go!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.