Author: greatlady

How to keep a good mood and attitude towards this life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-16 14:28:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bbjane at 2008-12-14 09:08
maybe you can have a trip with your friends or alone,nature is a good medcine to cure unhappiness!:)

a nice trip,i think it's good for you.you should have a try.

[ Last edited by skdada at 2008-12-16 02:30 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-16 14:30:58 |Display all floors
emotion comply with environment, it is not us.
crisis is economics ,not you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-16 14:59:57 |Display all floors
my friend, sometimes, our mood is out of control, we can understand. But keep in mind that "the real life is suffering", people can only learn the deep meaning of life from bitter, sorrow and tears. Never complain your life and never never complain your family easily. People are sometimes very stupid, only after they are aged, they realize what's the most important thing in the world and which should be care. It's not the last day, all will be over, cheer up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-16 15:34:51 |Display all floors

how can i keep a good mood and attitude towards this life

You want to keep a good mood and attitude towards this life, actually, happiness is a relative conception, pleasure is not only get more, but also care for less.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-16 17:19:06 |Display all floors
that is exactlly why i always say that Chinese need psychologist more than anyone else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-16 17:23:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by congjunliu at 2008-12-16 12:23
the human almost lives in two side world --day and night .when we enjoy sunshine and bule sky , we should think about darkness and unhappiness .now economic condition is very bad ,but it can prove  ...

good point,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-16 18:17:18 |Display all floors
I believe that  unhappiness or getting lost is one part of our lives!  Everyone has ups and downs. What you need is to recover quickly!  Human are weak in itself. Everyone is in that way. not only you. So do not be frustrated! just find the real reason and try to solve it and take some fresh air or do some entertainment  and then just wait more time. You will go through with it as time passes! Hope you will be better soon!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.