Views: 8136|Replies: 62

Can you still be happy? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-12-10 18:38:09 |Display all floors
Although I am an optimistic person ,always thinking positively,easily laughing ,without any serious problems in my family I can not be happy always.I stopped smiling.

I am asking all of you.How can you be happy and smiling when you watch TV and see so many families having lost their jobs.
How can you be happy when you see on tv that so many shop owners have seen their shops burnt in the enter of athens.

How can you be happy when your close friends have got so many problems and you can  do nothing to help.

How can I be happy and smiling when I see that people who I loved so much ,I found out finally that for them I was nothing ,I was not a friend and had never any friendly feelings for me.

how can I be happy when I see parents to have lost their son by the policeman's shot.

Oh no I can not be happy.I do not want to be happy.I have no right to be happy.

I carry a deep frustration in my soul.I lost my courage ,lost my strength.People care only for money.

Tell me please ,can you continue to be happy when so many frustrating things are around you?
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-10 19:07:36 |Display all floors
Happiness sometimes could be hard to reach
Happiness is a blessing
Lucky who reach the happiness building a strong and successful life.

Watching sad news, sad events, unfair decisions, catastrophes, etc. affect us and sometimes we can not be only a viewer. We should never ignore what is happening around us or around the world, while we exist, always there is something to do for whom is in need, the result it will a happy action, a happy satisfaction.

We can not be happy after watch any sad event, but it’s part of  this world, ups and downs, In front of many problems always there is a space to share some moments of happiness with our families, friends, and love ones or even with unknown people.

Keeping the faith, good attitude, being selfless, thinking positively, can lead us to find and to give a sincere happiness. Always there is something to do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-10 19:08:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2008-12-10 18:38
Although I am an optimistic person ,always thinking positively,easily laughing ,without any serious problems in my family I can not be happy always.I stopped smiling.

I am asking all of you.How  ...

It's hard to be happy or to show happy when we were in a sitiuation like you do.(so sorry to see your nation's bad news)
As a matter of fact,the happiness were given by our God who let us when to show happy,when to show tears and when to show sad and smiles. we do not have rights.
you said ppls only cared about their money,it is wrong judgement.
we need money to lead a life,that's for sure.
if the friends of you who only care about their money,they are loser,not you.
so cheer yourself up,
as you are lucky in a safe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-10 20:05:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2008-12-10 19:07
Happiness sometimes could be hard to reach
Happiness is a blessing
Lucky who reach the happiness building a strong and successful life.

Watching sad news, sad events, unfair decisions, catastr ...

I feel guilty to be happy when I watch on tv that so many people have lost their jobs in France ,in America or elsewhere.

It is also very disappointing when you see that a friend whoI considered  very close to me  he showed me his real feelings.
I thought that he was a good friend but now I see that he was not.

It is so frustrating to feel somebody so close and then one day to find out that he was too far away.
If there is no real friendship then what has been left in this society?

In this case you feel empty ,you have no strength to struggle .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-10 20:06:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2008-12-10 19:08

It's hard to be happy or to show happy when we were in a sitiuation like you do.(so sorry to see your nation's bad news)
As a matter of fact,the happiness were given by our God who let us when ...

thank you for your warm words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-10 22:33:34 |Display all floors
yes,when  i  knew  the  boy  was shot  to  death  by  police  in athens.,which  made  me  sad.a  boy,immaculate  and  like  a   flower,but  dead,it  was  miserable.

frankly,lots  of  bad  news,like  flood,mudslide,farmine,blood  collision,that  were  all  frustrated  deeply.

but  we  should  think  the  other  side,good  side,we  must  believe  the  sun   is  always  rising!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 04:29:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-12-10 22:33
yes,when  i  knew  the  boy  was shot  to  death  by  police  in athens.,which  made  me  sad.a  boy,immaculate  and  like  a   flower,but  dead,it  was  miserable.

frankly,lots  of  bad  news,l ...

sometimes the sun is not enough.When you know that the sun is for you but for somebody else it is darkness

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.