Author: expatter

911. What happened? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-8 18:47:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2008-12-8 17:44

Actually there aren't significant anomalies. Building 7 has been explained, as have the twin towers.

There's plenty of reasonable, plausible and logical explanation, all ignored by the CTers.

Thanks for your support, emu.

Your incessant junenile insults, name-calling and lack of substance, with a resultant credibility below zero makes you a useful asset.

[ Last edited by peterb at 2008-12-8 06:49 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-8 18:51:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2008-12-8 14:22
Photo Showing Building 7's Southern Wall

This photograph was taken sometime on September 11 after both of the Twin Towers were destroyed but before Building 7 had collapsed. Building 7 is the s ...

The video on youtube of its collapse is even more convincing.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-12-8 20:29:49 |Display all floors

peterb

Yes, I watched them all.   Thanks

It has left many questions for me and whilst it is just too mad to think about this topic like this with any proper rationale.  

I have some nagging doubts when everything is added together.

One of those things might be that this was such an horrific event that the information from the investigations should have been more precise.

Certain events do not seem to fit and match.

I will continue to look at this for a while as it is just too difficult to believe.

But, still............................

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-12-8 20:40:50 |Display all floors

Hi Emu

I am new to this topic as I never really thought about it.

As I look through I can see that some information is easily countered by other information.

But I find other things not making total sense and matching up.  
That is why I am trying to focus on building no 7 and why a modern building would fall like that.

I live in a 30 storey building and it has made me uncomfotable that concrete and steel will drop like a stone.  
Building no 7 is the only building in the world to have collasped due to fire.  It just makes me curious and the manner of its end.

For me I don't like the coincidence.  It is just too convenient.  That includes many of the financial aspects and the beneficiarys.

Sounds like you have already been there, done that.    My turn.     :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-8 21:00:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-8 21:20:21 |Display all floors

iamnaive

I saw it too.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-8 22:34:07 |Display all floors
Expatter,

That's incorrect. A controlled collapse is executed in order to create progressive collapse. If you only blew the bottom of the building, it would lurch down and then topple over more times than not because you will never get the demolition perfect enough to just take the building down a peg.

The problem with "let's just talk about building 7" is that if there's nothing to be said about the WTC main collapse, the question of why the other buildings collapsed isn't interesting. Why would there be a conspiracy to bring down building 7 if there was none to bring down the WTC main towers? Unless you think Silverstein wanted new buildings.... but that's turned out badly for him already, you know....
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.