Views: 23207|Replies: 203

911. What happened? [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-12-6 19:47:57 |Display all floors
Whilst reading through some threads I noticed a comment in, ‘Who Condemns  M.oslem Extremists’, by peterb, post # 34 and 74.  Peterb has the notion that 911 was something other than was presented to the public.

I also noted the comments by vorgal78 at #46 in the same thread.

I have heard of a conspiracy theory regarding 911,but never gave it any credibility.  However, the conversation by the two previously mentioned posters did make me curious.  To that end, I Googled some different ideas and was stunned by the amount of links and content.  So much so, that I spent many hours on the internet just reading and cross referencing.

All of us have our socio-cultural belief patterns which are kind of ingrained in us by our upbringing which influence how we think about the world around us would probably reject any notion of 911 being anything other than as stated.  Having spent some time on this topic, I am not so sure now and some of the evidence is very compelling.

What do you think?  Was 911 a plot by terrorists or something more sinister?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-6 22:47:56 |Display all floors
Good to see someone researching this historically important event instead of shooting from the hip.

There are also some good videos posted on youtube dealing with it, such as "loosechange".

That the proportion of Americans doubting their govt.'s version is fast approaching 50% has some people worried.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-6 22:55:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-6 23:06:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnaive at 2008-12-6 22:55

There is a Porsche 911 - a German "conspiracing car".

No, sorry - I do not even take the effort to go to those links.

In such assumed conspiracies too many people would have bee ...

Well, if you're too intellectually lazy to do some research that's your problem.

BTW, for those less intellectually lazy, another documentary dealing with 9-11, called "zero", was launched in the European Parliament last year and is also available on youtube.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-6 23:14:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-6 23:17:21 |Display all floors
iamnaive says:
At least one of them would have "talked" and would have come forward to tell the world the real happenings.

Actually, they are talking.
Just google "witnesses to 9-11" and you'll find quite a few.
If you can't be bothered doing that, you're in the wrong debate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-6 23:18:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2008-12-6 19:47
Whilst reading through some threads I noticed a comment in, ‘Who Condemns  M.oslem Extremists’, by peterb, post # 34 and 74.  Peterb has the notion that 911 was something other than was presented ...

oh?

and tell us what "evidence" you found so "compelling"

i have some "compelling evidence" of great investment opprtunities i'd like to talk with you about...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.