Views: 4257|Replies: 28

selfless,wang wo [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-12-3 07:35:52 |Display all floors
I want o share with you how important it is for someone to be selfless.Wang wo de ,is one of the greatest human values.Selfless people touch my heart ,I admire them ,I respect them ,they encourage me reminding that there are still human values to people.
How magnificent and how rare it is to find a person or to  be a person who offers help to others without expecting any benefits.
Unfortunately in this life people come to you because they have some benefits.Benefits is the only motivation.
Please share with me your thoughts.Have you ever met this category of people?

Oh yes I have met some very few.I keep them like treasure.What about you?
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 08:14:22 |Display all floors
In chinese language ,Wangwo is only getting used for working.

Between friends we would like to said Wusi that is the real meaning of selfless.

[ Last edited by loststar at 2008-12-3 08:19 AM ]
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 08:17:54 |Display all floors
How do you define "benefit" ?

There MUST be something a person wanna get when offering a hand to other people, no matter if it is $ in return or compliments from others...

When that benefit turns out to be some kind of feeling that makes him feel better, he is always willing to help, and that is what the real human values is all about!

=.  =!!
时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 10:19:43 |Display all floors
Well, in my opinion, selflessness is based on conditions in most cases.

I think most people in the world are willing and ready to offer help to others, but the precondition is, those help will cause them no trouble or just a little trouble. But if the difficulty is too big, and may bring themselves into trouble, then in this case selfishness will turn down selflessness and most people will choose to retreat. You can not say those people are not selfless because sometimes they do want to lend a hand to others, the problem is their selflessness is limited, conditional and unstable.

So, based on what I said above, I believe selflessness and selfishness are both human-being's natural qualities. Sometimes selflessness beats selfishness, and sometimes selfishness defeats selflessness. People just seek a balance between them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 10:54:01 |Display all floors

Reply #1 xilaren's post

treasure is precious,of course~~so it is seldom.

maybe you are our Treasure?

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 11:25:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2008-12-3 07:35
I want o share with you how important it is for someone to be selfless.Wang wo de ,is one of the greatest human values.Selfless people touch my heart ,I admire them ,I respect them ,they encourage  ...

in my memory,i havn't met that kind of person,
but at one time ,one of my classmates met the helpful person on Public Bus,
she didn't have the change only a piece of 100RMB when taking the Bus ,and looked so worried,

at that moment,an unknown passenger gave her the change for taking the bus,i think nobody can say who want to benifit from my classmate at that special moment,
i was deeply moved by the passenger ,and believe there still exist good-hearted people around us

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 11:31:16 |Display all floors

Reply #6 tracylei's post

Of course, they are bad-hearted people and good-hearted people in this world, mixes together.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.