Will you show off luxury items online? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-5-3 14:01:49 |Display all floors
no and never
龙章凤函,译者天下!

龙译网 http://www.lywyl.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-5 10:45:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by souvenir at 2008-12-2 10:25
We many girls like posting photos of their famous brand bags, cosmatics, shoes, clothes. Some even posts in front of lavish cars and houses. They claim they're rich, having many credit cards. How d ...

show off stuffs== looking to be robbed...
i prefer to show off my talents...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-9 16:16:11 |Display all floors
Be frankly speaking, the people, with showing off luxury stuff intently, is not deserve to be jealous. As previously post said, we needn't pay attention on them. Let them be as active advertisemenet for company.

But not everyone used luxury stuffs is like as this showing off folk. At least I believe some buys luxury product who wants to reward his/her hard working. They are not intention to show off at all. They are just under pusuit of high quality life through their competent  for working. They guys are awesome.:)

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-5-12 05:30:19 |Display all floors
We many girls like posting photos of their famous brand bags, cosmatics, shoes, clothes. Some even posts in front of lavish cars and houses. They claim they're rich, having many credit cards. How d ...

they are chaozuo
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 21:43:36 |Display all floors

Though they show their luxury,what can they clarify?Clarify they are rich?I don't know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-12 21:51:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sara1985 at 2009-5-3 10:33
i just want to say the girls who show off their brand or luxury goods maybe a narcissistic person, they just want toshow off or let someone admire,it's up to your attitude,if  i saw that ,i will sa ...

I agree with you.A few days ago,at airport I saw a girl in fashion wearing big sunglass.She took many poses and took photoes for herself.I do believe she is narcissistic person...I'm sure I usually saw the kind of girls on street.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-6-15 11:20:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ninaemmers at 2008-12-11 12:59
Although I don't have money to lavish myself, I don't envy others for their lavish luxury stuff.

I'm more content with a rich mind and heart. But if others would like to show off their possessio ...

i do have the same sttitude to those guys.it's none of our business.who cares? just like a song <let id be>
but frankly speeking, if i get rich one day,i don't know if i will keep shy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.