Author: souvenir

Will you show off luxury items online? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-4-15 16:28:51 |Display all floors
:)i don't think there is any need to show their luxury things ,everyone has his or her own treasure to certain extent,whatever cloths,shoes,cosmetics or even pure love,.and i also want to say this kind of behavior is just something of immature.they just want to attract our attention in order to get satisfation.no big
deal .there are an ocean of persons  are exceedingly richer than those are partial to showing their rich. so .we dont need to pay highly attention to them,.
once we show the indifference and say nothing,they will find no funny ,and then they will stop such kind of immture actions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-16 14:31:25 |Display all floors
that's their right to show something they like to

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-22 10:23:39 |Display all floors
Rich is not only for material but also for soul. Material is just one small things in our life, will you like a person rich in material but poor in soul. A beautiful soul is the richest in the world , i think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-27 13:07:33 |Display all floors
They are  flashy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 10:17:00 |Display all floors
i never show my luxury to others,beacause i think the luxury value is using,otherwaise,the people who always show she luxury to others is very inferiority,so they need something to give him comfidence,show the luxury to others is that action.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-30 10:19:53 |Display all floors
i never show my luxury to others,beacause i think the luxury value is using,otherwaise,the people who always show she luxury to others is very inferiority,so they need something to give him comfidence,showing the luxury is that action.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-5-3 10:33:25 |Display all floors
i just want to say the girls who show off their brand or luxury goods maybe a narcissistic person, they just want toshow off or let someone admire,it's up to your attitude,if  i saw that ,i will say :"wow",then forget it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.