Author: souvenir

Will you show off luxury items online? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-29 11:32:51 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-6 18:44:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by egoist at 2008-12-11 17:16

Sample TextSample Text

it seems that you had ask a very beautiful question, in our culture, famous brand clothes , sparking cars, roomy house are all ...

go to read 曾子墨 's QQ blog,she like showing off her luxury stuff,either...however,she is successful and famous woman,she is good enough to  own these stuff by herself...she admits she is a material girl,so what? she is excellent enough to buy those luxury stuff by her salary....for her, these stuff is not standing for money,it is life quality

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-6 18:46:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by egoist at 2008-12-11 17:16

Sample TextSample Text

it seems that you had ask a very beautiful question, in our culture, famous brand clothes , sparking cars, roomy house are all ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-6 22:00:52 |Display all floors

not just showin off but this time is 4REAL...

with the financial crisis & our economy goes diffrent direction...this time i have to put out my estate for auction in order to support my 3 meals a day.  if other people want to show off their stuffs...then BE my guests but i'm sellin my & could BE yours  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 15:03:33 |Display all floors

Reply #1 souvenir's post

No, i wont.
in fact, some guys are also like showing their luxuary bags or something else ...
one net-pal, who visited Japan last winter, shows his bag, iPhone, lap-top computer, comestic, and so on...
even his hat, his food, his ticket, his clothes, ///
but i dont think it is used to chaozuo...
in the reality, not all people can do or say they like...
but, on the net, they find the true of their life...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-10 11:14:17 |Display all floors
i is realy chaozuo .the rich man isn't will to become a hot topic,he/she often wear a cheap cloth or shoes,do not show that he/she is millioniarn.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-11 23:09:33 |Display all floors

Any point?

Is there any point of spending more money on so-called luxurious items which costs many times more than the usual stuff, not to mention the online show-off ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.