Author: yuan_zcen

Sarkozy to blame for summit delay [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-4 18:20:31 |Display all floors
I think it is the time to let those arrogant western politicians get to understand the will of Chinese and what China is capable of. China should be tougher, admonish or punish EU if necessary, or else EU will never learn his lesson.
无知无耻无能无聊的西方人

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-12-4 22:09:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-12-4 22:54
And what 'lesson' do you wish 'he', Europe, to 'learn'?

If you think the E.U. is easier to invade than Vietnam was in 1979, then by all means, do try and see for yourself what lesson WE reserve ...

How do you come to the conclusion of a war? It will not even be a trade war. Can you only think in terms of military conflicts?

There are so many opportunities to retaliate. It starts at the UN in the security council, disagreeing with European proposals. Then there is the possibility to abolish all official contacts with high ranking officials from Europe's 'friendly' nations. Non granting of additionally requested commercial flights for certain 'state carriers', discontinuation of official meetings about H.R. or other legal matters, etc, etc. The list is endless and all it needs is some fantasy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-4 22:25:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-12-4 21:54
If you think the E.U. is easier to invade than Vietnam was in 1979, then by all means, do try and see for yourself what lesson WE reserve for you! ...

We have this chest-thumping provocation from a European that live and work in China, directly reap benefit from Chinese policy.

So pathethic.

He won't leave China for EU, for he won't have free porridge there, yet curse and scorn everything Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-5 08:15:50 |Display all floors
What a pathethic comment Augusten. You cannot tell foreigners to leave anytime they have a different opinion, this is really stupid.
If 200 000 chinese can live and speak freely in France, why can't  few french do the same in China.
There are chinese everywhere around the world and most (not all) of them enjoy freedom of speech. And if sometimes they don't agree with the policy of the country they live in, they can demonstrate! Have you seen any foreigners protesting in China...?  I saw chinese people protesting before Olympics in Paris.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-5 09:01:24 |Display all floors

The DL.... a non problem

Neither France nor EU are supporting a free tb. The DL will be meet as a "religious leader". By the way, in brussels, the dude had a standing ovation. So, I do believe EU will keep being united even if China try to isolate France.
Most of the french don't like Sarko's policy, but I understand that, from a chinese point of view, all the french should assume it.
So now, once again, boycott French products if you want, spit on France and EU, your pride will stay national...you will never get respect from foreign countries this way ... yes, I said foreign countries, because we all are laowai in your clever minds, aren't we?
I cannot stop thinking that the DL is actually a tool used by China to unified the country. If not, why giving him so much political importance when nobody else does...?  You guys, are you paid to blindly defend China on forums? Because all my chinese friends who have been aboard, are used to check news on both side, and none of them are like you.
Once again, you can love a country and criticize it. It just means you care for it's improvement.
Peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-5 09:18:56 |Display all floors

Are all these posts actualy serious?

Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2008-12-4 22:09

How do you come to the conclusion of a war? It will not even be a trade war. Can you only think in terms of military conflicts?

There are so many opportunities to retaliate. It starts at ...

Good, at least you can be creative...hahaha
Punish EU, and let's see if you get the support of the world on this...
oups, sorry, I forgot that you don't need it.  
Are you guys just dreaming to see western people on their knees pledging allegiance to China? This is so pathethic.
Each of your posts is a delight for me. The one about the BBC and the chinese music...so fun.
Keep posting guys!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-5 09:19:43 |Display all floors
fredius,

I am a Chinese live in the West for a very long time. I know many oversea Chinese, some live in the West for 60 years. They all find China superior than the West. It is a logical conclusion. It has nothing to do with nationalism.

There is little speech freedom in the West. My following post word-by-word is banned by BBC.

Quote “I don’t see Mariano Faget in your CNN list.”

This is in responding of another poster who criticizes China as not transparent.  He is even allowed to supply a link (breaking BBC house rule but obviously tolerated by BBC).

At the same time, my post is banned.

I think it is funny to see EU comes to China to preach freedom. They don’t tolerate different opinions themselves.

China is already MORE tolerant and accepting than the West. Yes, we do not like the last music record of that UK band. However, do you have access to any Chinese bands in the UK? Are there any Chinese music records that are popular in the UK?

I once played for my British friends. They accused my music as communist-Xinhua whatever that means.

I am sure DL is given standing ovation in Brussels. He is a main figure in the church-bashing against China.

My frustration is that Europeans are all think alike. If you say there is no God, they are all mad as hell. Religion is used to promote hatred against China, and DL demonstrates such Christian preaching.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.