Author: yuan_zcen

Sarkozy to blame for summit delay [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-3 17:29:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-12-3 13:46
So long as China maintains its police state in Teabed it will have no credibility among people in the rest of the world.

Two Points:

1 You are out of mood again?

2 Show us your statistics of the rest people of the world. If you can offer any reliable source, I'll like to step out of CD or get your butt out of China! What an ungrateful sinophobia  who living in China, marrying Chinese woman but attacking China all day and all night.

[ Last edited by cnoabt at 2008-12-3 05:31 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 17:35:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-12-1 18:52

I am not surprised by your ignorance. Don't take special pride in it or put on that dunce's hat!

You know, Satsu-jin, I give you the benefit of the doubt even though I can clearly see what ...

Seneca:

You attack everyone by calling them/us ignorance. Are you the only great man in the world? Or Hitler is your only hero?

Why are you still a nobody?

[ Last edited by cnoabt at 2008-12-3 05:37 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 22:55:13 |Display all floors
Yuan-zcen,

I don’t mind European news articles that are based on misinformation, such as the one from Bruce Crumley.

I am frustrated that the Europeans are not willing to see. When I place simple facts in front of them, I receive anger and irrationality! To understand European views, you must understand their religion and the main method to propagate this religion i.e. childhood indoctrination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-4 09:14:11 |Display all floors

Western news media and Sarkrazy

Western media are always against China and the Chinese people.  CNN is typically anti-Chinese.

Sarkrazy, he's just a half politician and half playboy.  He can meet the DL as he wishes, but pay a price for it.

The EU can shoot itself in the foot, if that's what they want.

Let the pests come, China is strong enough to beat up all of them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-4 10:06:41 |Display all floors
So long as China maintains its police state in Teabed it will have no credibility among people in the rest of the world.

So long as you stay in China for a living and got benefit from the system, you have no credibility among people you're living with.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-4 17:55:15 |Display all floors

Who is hypocrit? Sarkozy or China?

Why China is so angry at foreign leaders meeting the Dalai Lama? None of them have declared Tibet should be independent or disputed China’s borders.
Why China keeps saying the Dalai Lama wants Tibet independence whereas he only claims more autonomy? Why Great China feels threaten by a small people of 7 millions inhabitants and a spiritual leader?
Maybe it is about something else, maybe it is about human rights, about freedom of religion, about freedom of press, about democracy, about issues which matters to foreign leaders…Maybe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-4 18:14:06 |Display all floors

Who gives you the right to represent "people in the rest of the world" ?,dumbass?
无知无耻无能无聊的西方人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.