Author: yuan_zcen

Sarkozy to blame for summit delay [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-30 22:56:01 |Display all floors
I don't care much about what Sarkozy said or act, But he must pay for it.
It's obviously that we mustn't concede because we chinese have our own base line and fundamental.

Seneca you said The DL is a great leader, it only testifies one thing that you were cheated by the hypocrisy of DL.
He is truly good at personating himself.
The fact is, People of all ethnic groups in Tibet are constructing the new Tibet with one heart and one mind.
It does no business of DL and you~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 03:30:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by augusten at 2008-11-29 00:40
Ohh? but you don't admit the hard fact that you're eating free porridge here.

You've been helping yourself to the porridge far too much.
It appears to be filling up that empty space between your ears!
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 08:05:08 |Display all floors

Let him be !

Dear Senile ,

I sense that you need a life line and a life boat . There are just too many angry sharks snapping their jaws at you . Come to uncle Mengzhi and I will protect you . First say sorry to these good people for being the dill .Secondly swear that you will not do it again . I am sure they will find it in their ever forgiving hearts to give you one more break .

So you are not an English teacher !  You don't know what a relief that has given me . You stick close to me . The rest of you , cool down for senile does not know what he does . OK ?:):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 08:32:16 |Display all floors
Tibet issue is not french business!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 19:01:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-12-1 18:44
Post 60: But the Teabed issue has become a global issue what with the blundering and muddling-through of the Chinese invaders.

Rather China already invaded by foreign losers like you, trying to find true love here, for the woman in your home country don't have it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 19:19:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-12-1 19:02
Do you happen to know Teabed? Have you ever been there? Do you know anything important about their society, customs and creed? ...

Do you know?

Why you still choose to live here? You may go to Taramshala and serve your living god there.

Hypocrite.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 19:38:40 |Display all floors

Dream on : it is a nightmare .

Senile ,

You do have a good capacity in denial . You don't accept that DL was in charge of an insurgency in '59 . You don't dare to admit that he was behind the failed attempts in stirring trouble for the Beijing Olympics and you don't want to acknowledge that he is a spent force . He is going into the dust bin of history as a wolf in sheep's clothing. The so called religious man who lived the decadent life of a rock star and who has shown he is ruthless in suppressing his own rivals within the TBT Buddhist circles .  He is no peace maker .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.