Views: 1579|Replies: 2

Anyone care to talk about Boston Legal? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-26 01:58:52 |Display all floors
I like Alan Shore and the actor James Spader.  Although I am a little bit shocked at his role in The Secretary  as a sexual pervert lawyer.  In The Secretary he was younger but I think he looks better in Boston Legal.

Denny Crane is an ugly, dirty old pig, disgusting!  Although he claimed he is true to himself and he is enjoying his life, he is a nightmare for women.  He crossed the borderline too much.

Karl Sack is a likable person.  It would be better if he is younger and more good-looking.

Brad Chase is a good man, good-looking, honest, disciplined but a little bit dull.

I originally don't like Jeffrey Coho because he posed a threat to Brad, but later on I began to like him and felt sad when he left.

There is a lawyer from another law firm who always calls Alan a "hoot with a capital A (??)" and reminds Alan of a bobo doll.  He once went to a riding trip with Denny and Alan and actually saved Alan from a lawsuit.  Although he is Alan's opponent, I like him.  He sometimes outsmart Alan in a hilarious way and give Alan headaches.  I find it extremely funny that, after he lost a case to Alan, he snapped his finger and said with his usual grin "I repeal and I make more money, that's what I do".  He really looks like a funny bobo doll.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-26 20:35:15 |Display all floors

Is this TV drama too old?

I think episode 5 came out only recently.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-26 20:51:04 |Display all floors
Denny Crane is an ugly, dirty old pig, disgusting!  Although he claimed he is true to himself and he is enjoying his life, he is a nightmare for women.  He crossed the borderline too much...

???? wrong..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.