Author: voice_cd

China, India rising, but face bumpy ride: forecast! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-24 19:53:58 |Display all floors
Corruption is the most important thing which our government should focus on, former leader Deng xiao-ping had said "No one or party could defeat the CCP except corruption".
Another thing i think might influence or obstruct the social stability is the enduring or growing gap between rich and poor.
As long as the government tackle these two things effectively and successfully, no country could stop China becoming the world leader.
I think the country could improve and increase the resource use efficiency with the development of the economy and technology.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-24 20:02:26 |Display all floors
No other party is really allowed to compete with it.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-11-24 20:25:20 |Display all floors
Almost every evening we encounter new ghosts on this forum.   It seems that they are all a bit early. They should at least wait until midnight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-24 20:36:19 |Display all floors
yes, the reality is just like you have said.

but i think what Deng want to say is the importance of guarding against the corruption

what do you think?

interesting??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-24 22:09:17 |Display all floors
Corruption is the biggest issue in China, I think, It's a country's system issue, It's must be make up our leader's mind to resolve this problem. If too many leaders like Premier zhu, I think it will be efficiency.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-26 11:19:15 |Display all floors

China will be stronger and stronger in future

With the correct leading of our chairman, China's economy will have a swift growth . We are strong , no any country  can  invade us !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-26 12:17:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kennethjou at 2008-11-24 22:09
Corruption is the biggest issue in China, I think, It's a country's system issue, It's must be make up our leader's mind to resolve this problem. If too many leaders like Premier zhu, I think it wi ...

It is the character of the whole nation or ..people, corruption will persist. But we chinese people always have sth to compensate for it. So, in my point of view, China is promising anyway.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.