Views: 6070|Replies: 42

Feed a cat with human milk! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-19 14:25:21 |Display all floors
From Tianya: “Dazzling rich cat eats pistachios, drinks human milk, 5000 yuan monthly expense“:

It is my first time raising a cat, so I want to give her all my love.
She is my daughter, 2-years-old this year, and because she loves eating pistachios, I gave her the name “Pistachio.” She’s our family’s Pistachio.
In the past, every morning my daughter wakes up, I would give her a cup of Telunsu [milk]. I used to think this brand was worthy of this cat, but now with the melamine issue…even imported milk has problems, so I am currently considering if I should hire a wet nurse, and have my daughter change to drinking human milk…

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-19 14:39:06 |Display all floors
This is the spoilt black cat!
black-cat-pistachio-spoiled-by-owner-01.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-19 14:43:50 |Display all floors
In the past, every morning my daughter wakes up, I would give her a cup of Telunsu [milk]. I used to think this brand was worthy of this cat, but now with the melamine issue…even imported milk has problems, so I am currently considering if I should hire a wet nurse, and have my daughter change to drinking human milk…
black-cat-pistachio-spoiled-by-owner-03.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-19 14:45:41 |Display all floors
When my daughter is thirsty, I only give her Evian mineral spring water. For a high-class lady, style and taste is very important.
black-cat-pistachio-spoiled-by-owner-07.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-19 14:46:20 |Display all floors
Poor woman~~ who can not  give birth to a baby but turn to raise an Expensive cat who is unable to call her Mami

another insane woman

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-19 14:48:00 |Display all floors
The perfumes I have for my daughter are all Chanel, Dior, and other famous brands. Every time after giving her a bath, I will choose a perfume that matches her mood.
black-cat-pistachio-spoiled-by-owner-13.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-19 14:50:29 |Display all floors
A Tony Studio stylist is my friend. He comes every month to my house to style her. This stylist has done the hair for Zhao Wei.
black-cat-pistachio-spoiled-by-owner-15.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.