Views: 4808|Replies: 11

On My Class This morning [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-18 20:48:42 |Display all floors
My class went on with great difficulty this morning due to my students' poor fundation of English. So,later, I abandoned what I prepared last night for today's second section and helped them do some exercises in book 2 of New Concept English, which are designed to train students' skills in basic English. And I thought I would probably keep doing this for a while until they could speak very simple English sentences correctly before being able to talk on familiar topics for one or two minutes, which is one part of IELTS speaking test.

Meanwhile, it occured to me that I would probably change my career after graduation. I mean I would not like to be a teacher. From my experience in the last two months, I find it not the least interesting to teach. Teachers are under great pressure and often get frustrated as today's teenagers are not highly motivitated.

For me, an interesting, full and happy life is the priortiy.

[ Last edited by Rebacca666 at 2008-11-19 03:40 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 21:12:40 |Display all floors
To pursue happy life is one's right and good luck to you.
but,just try your best to do a thing well what you are doing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 22:12:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Rebacca666 at 2008-11-18 20:48
My class went on with great difficulty this morning due to my students' poor fundation of English. So,later, I abandoned what I prepared last night for today's second section and helped them do som ...

Are you regretful to be a teacher? dont be silly, it is a stable profession in most people's eyes,with two long vacations per year...it is really admirable during the world financial crisis.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 22:29:49 |Display all floors
in my opinion,teacher is a stable career,and  during the vocation,you'll have much time to relaxe,enjoy yourself.
anyway,you have many choice,good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-24 21:44:19 |Display all floors

A teacher。。。。。。。。

I think you may be a primary school teacher.
I am still a student. I remembered the first English lesson we had.
Our teacher is good and the first lesson is quite fun.
So , after that I fell in love with English. o(∩_∩)o...
Unfortunately, the english in our class now is just a stuck person.........
Hope you won't be such teacher!  God bless you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-27 13:44:02 |Display all floors
long long ago i hate to be a teacher, but now i think it is rather good job for us. maybe u do not experience the dark days. try to understand what means a teacher , most of the people 's attitude are not yours. find yourself in the work and be together with the students.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-28 09:05:05 |Display all floors

just like " Fortress Besieged"

some one believe teacher is a nice job , easy and good pay . some one like you believe not .
anyway , do everything you want , enjoy your life . we are so young that should have our dream .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.