Views: 24187|Replies: 48

Do you like the city life? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-15 09:35:35 |Display all floors
Do you like the city life?

Many people think the city life is very convenient and comfort, but I don't like it at all.  I would like to prefer the simplicity, sincerity of the country life than the untruth, complexity in the city.
Just as you all know, the scandals like the poisonous milk, the man-made eggs, the wormy orange, etc... were disclosed more and more, even can't I know what kind of things I can eat or drink?
What is more, it is only one small home building, looking at my present payload now,  which must be exchanged  with more than ten years. Ten years? How terrible it is!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-15 11:26:35 |Display all floors
haha,some people do not like to live in urban areas, some like to live in rural areas, it is your own decision...
if you want to make yourself happy, just choose to live where you like.
but the poisonous milk, eggs, orange are not produced in the city. it is in the food chain. it is impossible that yourself produce all these even if you don't live in the city . you don't know what to eat or drink ...well, don't worry that much.
Just enjoy life and find a place suitable for yourself...then you will live happily.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-17 10:20:52 |Display all floors
city life is busy and noisy, city life is morden and corlourful.city dwellers prefer the Pastoral peace and country dwellers long for convenient city life

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2008-11-17 10:26:56 |Display all floors
Thank God I'm a country boy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 03:55:22 |Display all floors

what are you MUMBLIN 'bout johnny boi...

life is good  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 09:30:39 |Display all floors
everything has two aspects.the urban has his own convenient and confortable.but it is very noisy .the air is not fresh.and the rural  also has his own condition.there has fresh air,fresh vegetables adn so on.but it is not developed.
so don't complain anything.according to you feeling.which life you needed.please do it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-18 09:52:09 |Display all floors
Makes money in the city and live in the village after retirement.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.