Author: bantopost

Hello Everybody :) [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-11-6 17:14:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-11-6 17:13

You see, that is the reason why I have to double-check.
You need to say that words to someone else la.
Anyway another Spring is coming.


say words to real Chairman M A O to come back
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-11-6 17:15:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2008-11-6 17:14



Susan,We are looking forward to you going ahead along that way walking to your comfortability.


she looking for BMW
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-11-6 17:15:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-11-6 17:13

You see, that is the reason why I have to double-check.
You need to say that words to someone else la.
Anyway another Spring is coming.


I am happy to report you your spring is near.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-11-6 17:16:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2008-11-6 05:14 PM



Susan,We are looking forward to you going ahead along that way walking to your comfortability.

Well, don't count on me, or you are 100% fail.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-11-6 17:17:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2008-11-6 05:15 PM


I am happy to report you your spring is near.

Absolutely, as flower is blossoming.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-11-6 17:17:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-11-6 17:16

Well, don't count on me, or you are 100% fail.


What i have made helps you find your mr,right earlier.

You know I am overdue man.

No chance for me.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-11-6 17:18:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-11-6 17:15
she looking for BMW


I've got a bus pass.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.