Views: 2953|Replies: 3

Hello everybody! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-31 14:49:45 |Display all floors
Hello, first of all introduce themselves to me you have knowledge and understanding.
I have a double personality, Gemini (^_^); currently working in the Tsinghua Science Park Building, science and technology, many companies have been surrounded by well-known companies: google, SUN, Microsoft, sohu, VIA Technologies, Such a working environment make an opening I feel I have to speak English is the greatest courage. Can you help me? As my teacher, I really feel I bring to the English pleasure and charm. If you would like to speak Chinese, learn Chinese, I can be your teacher, help each other. In his spare time I would go to Peking University Hall to listen to classical music, ballet, symphony; weekend will embrace the nature, to outdoor climbing, photography. You ready to go with me? Look forward to your good news

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-31 16:34:12 |Display all floors
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-31 17:26:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jason_fang at 2008-10-31 14:49
Hello, first of all introduce themselves to me you have knowledge and understanding.
I have a double personality, Gemini (^_^); currently working in the Tsinghua Science Park Building, science an ...

Welcome here!
You are working in a good place. hehe, You are modest. I think you are good at English. hehe, maybe you come here to look for some friends, anyway, welcome here to join us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-1 15:14:50 |Display all floors
Yes, we are in the same world and of course we should take care of our world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.