Views: 17651|Replies: 189

Three types of boss [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-30 10:59:44 |Display all floors
1. Upright but lack of ability
2. Talented but hypocritical
3. Upright & Talented

No doubt, most of us prefer the third boss. Unfortunately, we could seldom be so lucky.

My boss is the No.2.

And yours?
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-30 11:08:19 |Display all floors
Though you are competent for your job;however,your future would not always be controlled by yourself.

Oppositely,the boss could decide a prospering or depression of you.
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-30 11:12:59 |Display all floors
I am a student now .
And I think my boss is the third.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-30 11:25:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by clarencemic at 2008-10-30 11:12
I am a student now .
And I think my boss is the third.

yours just a ideal,maybe.
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-30 11:30:06 |Display all floors
haha, I am luckier than you. My boss is the third type. She treated well, and she offers me great space for me to show my abilities. I think the boss is very important. If you have a good boss, then you can improve yourself quickly and you can learn a lot from him/her.
I divide boss into three types, too:
1, talent and kind to everyone (lao hao ren): this kind of boss always treats everyone well and say" yes" but his action does not comply with his promise. He will never praise you in fraightening that will offend others.
2. talent not kind to everyone.: this kind of boss always makes his employees feel serious, he maybe is of great anger, but he will praise you when you do well, and he will shout at you when you do something wrong.
3. no talent but encourage employees. this kind of boss maybe not talent, but he knows how to encourage his employees contribute themselves to his company.
I like the type 2, I can learn from him and he is fair.
I dislike type 1, For this kind of boss will make me lose confidence and passion to work. Encouragement is important.
I like the type 3, We can realize our self-valve.
I am lucky. My boss is talent and encourage me to realize my self-valve. She praises my achievements and she points out my neglect in a good manner (kindly). I am lucky. haha.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-30 11:32:07 |Display all floors
I hope my boss will be the third one which I appreciate so much that I'll work hard to meet the standard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-30 11:38:50 |Display all floors
4.Lack competitive,absent patience,inability,do not fulfill the duty,misconduct,erotomania.

[ Last edited by loststar at 2008-10-30 11:40 AM ]
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.