Views: 21845|Replies: 36

to study abroad, which country you will choose [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-28 17:37:35 |Display all floors
There are so many countiese you can choose to study abroad, America, Canada, Australia, England and so on. Which one will you choose especially in this special time?
angel  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-28 17:40:02 |Display all floors

for me ,Australia

Australia is a beautiful country as
people there are warm-hearted and helpful,
it has so many nice hills and rivers,
teachers are all high educated,
^
angel  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-28 20:23:22 |Display all floors

I agree with angel

Australia is a  wide place,limtedless landscape,golden beach,rich culture,interesting ethnic,and the most important is our foreign teachers Paula!!haha !~~~~I desire to study there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-28 20:27:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by angel0727 at 2008-10-28 17:37
There are so many countiese you can choose to study abroad, America, Canada, Australia, England and so on. Which one will you choose especially in this special time?

First, North America,such as Canada,American;

Second,some Europe countries,Norway,Greece,Sweden,Russia and so on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-29 02:24:38 |Display all floors

Hi all

why not some other Europian countries,like The Netherlands,Belgium,Spain,Italy.etc.  they're all really nice and people there are friendly..but seldom you'll see Chinese people walking around in the streets....  maybe i haven't got the right streets or corners... or  that might be a challenge for most of the people , because you've to learn the dutch, spanish or italian before you can survive over there..in some of these countries,English can't get you anywhere you want.that's not always the case ...  most of them can't speak a word of it , all signs are written in their own languages.. but i believe, once in a while you meet some one who speaks English if you're lucky enough..you know, there're some God-made exceptions.congrats...most of the time,it's a big problem for people who only speaks English... well, i remember i met some young girls in Spain..they all can't speak English which surprises me..as we all know, it's an international language...how could it possibly happen?i'm just wondering and waiting for someone to figure it out  for me.. luckily,i speak and understand a little spanish... further more, some of the countries mentioned above are not as damn cold as England and Norway... choose wherever you like and stick to your own plan...just a gentle reminder

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-3 14:58:37 |Display all floors
I'm not student anymore,so I'm going to say I would like to work in Canada,Spain and Australia :)
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-4 11:24:27 |Display all floors
i choose china
Chinese by blood, Kiwi by law :D

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.