Author: bimmerm3x5

need some advise about my shanghaiese Girlfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-23 07:37:56 |Display all floors
thanks snow..
i just need some time to get over her....but i will for sure forget her.
i have reach my limit already....its not about money anymore....its about her attitude...i dont want to marry a girl like her.
so need some time to cool down.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-23 10:27:53 |Display all floors
Hi,Friend.there should be the cultural differences.Althrough I am not Shanghai girl.but between the girls there have one private topics,that is no matter he is a rich man or poor man,if he can use the money for her.and after marriage ,she should control the money to avoid husband to have other girl outside.that is love.I am not 100% agree this point.but actually that is true.I think you love your girl friend very much.and but she require you like that ,there should hv two problem.one is for the cultural in her mind,the other  is she is doubt of your love.She does not have a sense of security.If girls married with rich people will have more trouble and more different feelings inside her mind.so you shall special care her feeling to search out what is the exactlly problem ,then true love will come.best wishes for you.the key for true love only you can find.here we only can give suggestions fyi.good luck & best wishes^^:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-24 00:13:40 |Display all floors
so u are saying shes not materialistc?
she has her reasons?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2008-11-24 02:51:41 |Display all floors
Dump Her

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-26 02:26:12 |Display all floors

Wake up!! dude!!

I think you are totally blind!!
The point is not if she is materialistic or not,it is she does not love you at all!!!

Wake up,dude!!!
She is in no shape worthy of your care!!!~~

[ Last edited by elevenlee at 2008-11-26 02:27 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-28 19:32:36 |Display all floors

You need to leave her alone...

Hello guy,are u crazy now in love?Such a girl is not a girl,you could be gay instead of being with her,too much waste of ur time and money,go and leave is ur best choice...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-28 20:29:01 |Display all floors
now,a great lot girls are materialistic,i's natural, sticking point is that anything have a limit.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.