Author: bimmerm3x5

need some advise about my shanghaiese Girlfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-10 05:22:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bimmerm3x5 at 2008-12-9 10:34 AM
yolandaxie ::
she also said..."i know money cannot buy happiness, but it shows how much you want me to marry you....etc etc.."

WRONG! you do this out of the kindness of your heart, to put words into actions is all, but it doesnt measure how much you love somebody.

For instance her crazy ass motion of needing a 15,000 dollar ring....if she really loved you, then its not ring and how fabulous and great it actually is. The ring is just an expression, its your feelings into something you can try to grasp, a ring, a never ending circle of how you love somebody. That's what it is, just the ultimate physical expression of how you are trying to tell someone you are head over heals for them. Not the fact that it has to have some huge ass diamond on top of it...she is way out there and way off course!

-D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-10 09:29:08 |Display all floors
I am sorry to you ! you met a strong woman who always want to control others ! And my wife is like that , but I don't care because i love her . She was a nice girl before married ,which she didn't intervene anything i do , but now all is changed . she want me to stay at home after work ,and she confiscated all i have , especially money . but i don't care because i love her .you understand what i mean ? so here i want to say , give her your best if you love her . maybe you would be hurted , but all is not important , you konw ,you love her !

[ Last edited by yellowjack at 2008-12-10 09:32 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-10 10:12:16 |Display all floors
If your wife is good at money management,
that no problem to give all your money to her.
But if your wife just use your money to buy the things that she wants no matter how expensive. Then how you two
to continue your life?
if she always acts like that then there must be one day
that you could hardly affort such a life!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-10 11:50:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yellowjack at 2008-12-9 08:29 PM
I am sorry to you ! you met a strong woman who always want to control others ! And my wife is like that , but I don't care because i love her . She was a nice girl before married ,which she didn't  ...

We all measure love differently but I have to say what you wrote is just out of this effing world.

First off, "if you love her just keep buying it for her..." WRONG. Love should not be measured on the amount of toys his pocket can afford to continuously buy her non important things, material things. If she doesnt get soemthing new, all of a sudden he doesn't love her...where do you possibly see that as love??? if you just love her give it to her"...you sound more like shanghainese woman as well who is seeing where this other chick is coming from! please refrain from giving such stupid ass advice

-D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-13 02:26:02 |Display all floors
this relationship is coming to an end, i cant afford her anymore.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-13 04:48:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bimmerm3x5 at 2008-12-12 01:26 PM
this relationship is coming to an end, i cant afford her anymore.

good for you! if you were around me I'd taking you out for a drink but your in canada lol

-D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-13 04:58:48 |Display all floors
HAHA
THANKS

i appreciated it.
thanks for all advices...i need to cut it out ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.