Author: rebecca666

What kind of husband or wife do you want to have? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-7 18:50:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rebecca666 at 22-10-2008 21:18
What kind of husband do you want to have?

I think this is a question many people, young or old, women or men, have been asked or at least have considered by themselves. It's true that most of u ...

"you still cannot win your partner's heart" - well keep trying as it is a job in marriage that is never finished, you will never find 'Mr or Mrs Right' as in everybody there is a balance of things we like and things we don't and that is the way it should be,
If we work on ourselves then happiness will always be there, it is us that brings happiness not our partner - when there is a problem it is us that has to change not our partner as we we are only in charge of ourselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-8 13:44:53 |Display all floors
I trust the first sight , the first feeling.it is my standard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-21 18:44:34 |Display all floors
Most of females only care about the housing and the cars. So be realistic ~~and  It is ruthless

Everyone is expecting a real love, actually~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-21 19:14:43 |Display all floors

a beautiful mannequin...

my wife has to be pretty not only from the outside but the inside as well, and her sexi figure has to overload my desire  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-23 15:43:15 |Display all floors
1. Love me.
2. Kind
3. Ambitious
4. responsible

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-23 18:52:53 |Display all floors
It's a realistic and interesting question which is worth to think about for everyone.For me,  to be frankly, i trust the feeling very much, maybe he does't have the house and the car, even much money, but if the feeling is right, everything is okay.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-25 00:26:55 |Display all floors
It's true that Mr.Right is so hard to find but there still are too many lucky ones getting theirs. Sometimes life is very ironic, the one you loved cannot be together forever but another you disliked turns out to be your Mr.Right... Even it's something like a joke, but we accept and live better than before!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.