Views: 21074|Replies: 30

What kind of husband or wife do you want to have? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-10-22 21:18:39 |Display all floors
What kind of husband do you want to have?

I think this is a question many people, young or old, women or men, have been asked or at least have considered by themselves. It's true that most of us in this world want an ideal spouse to whom we are willing to give everything we have to make him or her happy and who also loves us as much as we love him or her. But it cannot be denied as well that finding such a companion is very difficult. Perhaps we could say you will be very lucky if you really get one. Sometimes even though you have devoted all you have, you still cannot win your partaner's heart--he/she is in such a long distance. (to continue)

[ Last edited by rebecca666 at 2008-10-22 09:24 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-22 21:34:38 |Display all floors
Love never turns out what we envision it to be, and the same applies to our ideal the significant other. This is life, never perfect, but everyone still wishes and strives for the best and perfect.  A very admirable spirit, or impulse.
Burning Alone

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2008-10-23 05:28:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-23 09:07:09 |Display all floors
So another example proves that love is conditional.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-23 10:31:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rebecca666 at 2008-10-22 21:18
What kind of husband do you want to have?

I think this is a question many people, young or old, women or men, have been asked or at least have considered by themselves. It's true that most of u ...

well , " what kind of husband or wife do you want ...?"  that is a good question .

I know many people had though about this question before , and they did have got some standard ....

but , base on my experience ,as the moment you meet your Mr./Mrs right , you will forget all your standard

and just follow the feeling

the feeling is the real standard

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-25 16:46:35 |Display all floors
Quite a lot of friends fancy a rich husband,which I always think too realistic,but they insist, many married people would regret after getting married for years because of poverty...and they convince me to face the reality. coz in their eyes,I'm like a daydreamer,usually fancy handsome and gentle husband. but I do agree with #5,that people would abandon all  requirements when feeling comes up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-10-25 20:03:11 |Display all floors
Please have a look at some of the marriage vows below and you would have some ideas that what kind of partner you should be looking for ...
I would simply look for someone that can my best friend for the rest of my life... what do you think???

I, (Bride/Groom), take you (Groom/Bride), to be my (wife/husband), to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.

I, (name), take you, (name), to be my [opt: lawfully wedded] (husband/wife), my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.